Reviews for Geek Pryde
CelestiaLily chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
YES. YES-YES-YES-YES-YES! A:TLA and X-M:E are among the BEST cartoon/anime shows out there; I'm SO glad that you made Kitty and Piotr have an Avatard moment together. I like your comparisons between the mutants and the benders in the shows, and I totally understand how hard it can be to admit you're hooked on such a great fandom. Thanks a lot for creating this little wonderful story, and keep up the FANTASTIC work. You ROCK!
010127 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
really cute ;D
EE's Skysong chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is so, so cute. And it combines my two favorite shows of all time. I especially love Piotr's drawings. And Jamie's comment at the end. Awesome. :D
Werevampiwolf chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
cute! two of my three favorite shows, (even if i barely've every seen XME) yay! and kiotr! thank you!
moriuh chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I LAUGHED SO HARD. 3 I frickin' love Avatar! The other day I chased down my friend Tristan for saying it sucked! I won. *laughs evilly*

This was written nicely! I'm not used to Kiotr, since there is barely any of it in Evo, and I've only seen bits and pieces of other versions of the X-Men (other than the movies). D; But I do adore it~! Piotr is SO cute, and I just adore Kitty! She's my 3rd favorite character! *goes to scout your page for more*

Also: SHUN THE NON-BELIEVERS. AVATAR WIN.

Sorry, I haven't slept at all today. I get a bit loopy~ xD
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wow sounds like me and my friend, Kara, we LOVE that show just as much as X-men. Now all I gotta do is find a Piotr for my self... ah but alas such understanding men are as rare as a 'good' fire bender loving an evil water bender. Loved the last part that Jamie said. And for the record I could SO see that happening.
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
so cute! i love ATLA and this! heheh
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
aw sweet its not a geeky show i love it!
Supermorff chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
What a nice story. Short and sweet and lovely.

Do those fanart pics you describe actually exist online anywhere? I'd love to see them.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
How is Avatar geekish, it has a very deep story line and character development. Good job the fan art at the end was the best.
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
SOO cool! Two of my fav shows: Avatar and X-men!
Requiem17 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
avatarb rox my sox off!
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
lol i liked it
SilkenPetal chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Why is watching Avatar geekish? It isn't I swear. I am an Avatard and proud of it, but I am not a geek... I think.
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I am so utterly glad that I am not the only geek here lol. You made your work of art flow beautifully and fit very nicely together.

Thank you for that and please write more soon.

ps.- Am I the only one who thinks that Zuko reminds me of Gamibt? Without the whole charming thing of course...but the life aspect? (sigh) I dunno _