Reviews for You Give Love A Bad Name
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
I really don't know why guys don't get a clue. We don't kiss the same as other guys, so IF your identities kiss alike, IT'S THE SAME GUY!

(Makes you wonder how many styles Mystique of Marvel Comics infamy has learned to kiss in order to juggle her various aliases, it really does.)
Batman.WonderWoman.Addict chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Yep. U R awe-sum. Up day-t soon. Wen U can!

And M! Brains!

Late.

ZZ
Batman.WonderWoman.Addict chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Me likey and me want more...y.

Yeah!
gigi-girl chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
LOVE-LOVE-LOVE both chapters they were great esp. Bruce talking in third person("Yes Bruce thinks so!"-:)

I love what you are doing with all the characters. Its fun to see all of my favorite heroes hooking up. The Harley and Nightwing hook up can only get more interesting as well as Shinning knight and Zatanna.I can't wait to see what happens next!

Question-Batman/Wonder Woman expecting their baby is this the preqel to "The Issue at Hand"?
Sara G8 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I love your story! I can't wait for more! :D
Proponent of EVO chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
:Thinks about Fire in a bikini:

:drools:

Great chapter!
Whigmus Lister chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
This gets better & better. I'm wondering who Dick will get to help him convince Harleen that he's not Nightwing... or will he even be able to?

Flash & Fire - well done on that part. Very steamy.

Mrs. Stewart! Now that was funny. Diana could use her lasso to 'reprogram' her into allowing red into the wedding decor!
E chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Whoa! More awesome! Can't wait to read more. :D
Gotham's Princess chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
HAHAHAHAHHA!

Is is bad to say I don't feel sorry for Bruce at all? His...situation...is amusing to me. But I do feel bad for Diana. Martha Stewart is a...witch...in this.

Harley and Dick is inspired it. It's adorable. It's fun and cute. I really like the way you write them.

Hate to say it, but I'm not a fan of the whole Beatriz/Wally thing. Maybe it's because I read the comics, and have always known Linda as Wally's 'lightning rod' (his words, not mine) and the mother of his children. The whole thing feels weird to me. Of course, those who never read the comics would most likely see things differently, but whatever.

Can't wait for the next update. Happy Superbowl Sunday!

GP
pinklen98 chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
haha. martha steward as the wedding planner. bruce would totally do that.

pinklen98 chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
pinklen98 chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
all this weird couplings make me smile :D

Kipling Bunny chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Ta-da! It's the chapter of crazy fun. However, the entire story could fall under that description. It's so great!

I'd rather like a angry TB killing kitten. I think you read my mind about the lip balm too, it's so gorramm dry and snowy and my Burt's Bees has gone MIA.

Wally and Beatriz are vey cute! Yay! Go traffic light!

And Martha Stewart is too funny. I can imagine she's from hell... and "that's a good thing." lol

And how adorable are Harleen and Dick? :) She wrote him a song. That's cute!

And she's a smarty pants. lol

Can't wait for more!
Hepburn chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Fabu chapter! It was really fun and zany and I look forward for the zaniness to continue! :) As for gifting me Mourinho thanks but I am not really into soccer, I like hockey and tennis! So its Ray Emery, Mike Fisher, Darcy Tucker or Rafa Nadal for me! ;)

Oh and big welcome to you for the ideas, I am glad they were of use! Ciao!
Miguel Dubn chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Heh heh, you bet I'll keep sending you my ideas. Thank you for mentioning me in this chapter, it means a lot. :)

Oh, and yeah, Adriana Lima is HOT! As a matter of fact, once I read that you suggested her, I began looking for images and videos of her. *SIGH!*, I'm already liking Brazil more and more after watching this lady! God bless Brazil! When it comes to its biggest attractions, soccer can be placed in second position after the supermodels!

Hm, catastrophic you say? Now my curiosity is piqued, but I can wait 'till next chapter. Poor Flash is gonna have a really HARD time when Linda finds out that he went to Carnival with Fire AND when Fire finds out about his date with Linda! Better call for help, Wally, 'cause you're not coming out of this one unscathed! XD

I wonder if the rest of the League will be able to provide him with enough protection against TWO annoyed women? What do you people think? XD
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »