Reviews for You Give Love A Bad Name
Root Beer Baby chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
This story is hilarous! I totally love JLU fan fics that focus on comedy. Yes, action is good here and then but they face alot the same problems we do.

I felt kinda sorry for Wally at the beginning. If he wanted to, I could take his place. .

Please continue!
Ms.H.B chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
This story needs a visit from Mxyzptlk. An imp from the fifth dimension, Mxyzptlk possesses nigh-limitless reality-bending powers, which he often uses to pose challenges to Superman for his own amusement. Sense Mxyzptlk's entire reason for existence is to harass Superman he would be quick to notice how irritated he is by Bruce and wonder woman's antics. Mxyzptlk would start making people fall in love which would seriously pissed off eros. Mxyzptlk once explained that he is still experimenting with the joys of life for the first couple thousand years of his existence he did nothing but sit perfectly still and think, his current "harass Superman" phase may be over. Mxyzptlk would start making people fall in love which would seriously piss off eros. Aphrodite might even higher Mxyzptlk considering what a horrible job eros has been doing lateely. A fight between the two ensues resulting in them falling madly in love with each other. Mxyzptlk and Cupid sitting in a tree...
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
I really don't know why guys don't get a clue. We don't kiss the same as other guys, so IF your identities kiss alike, IT'S THE SAME GUY!

(Makes you wonder how many styles Mystique of Marvel Comics infamy has learned to kiss in order to juggle her various aliases, it really does.)
Batman.WonderWoman.Addict chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Yep. U R awe-sum. Up day-t soon. Wen U can!

And M! Brains!

Late.

~ZZ
Batman.WonderWoman.Addict chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Me likey and me want more...y.

Yeah!
gigi-girl chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
LOVE-LOVE-LOVE both chapters they were great esp. Bruce talking in third person("Yes Bruce thinks so!"-:)

I love what you are doing with all the characters. Its fun to see all of my favorite heroes hooking up. The Harley and Nightwing hook up can only get more interesting as well as Shinning knight and Zatanna.I can't wait to see what happens next!

Question-Batman/Wonder Woman expecting their baby is this the preqel to "The Issue at Hand"?
Sara G8 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I love your story! I can't wait for more! :D
Proponent of EVO chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
:Thinks about Fire in a bikini:

:drools:

Great chapter!
Whigmus Lister chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
This gets better & better. I'm wondering who Dick will get to help him convince Harleen that he's not Nightwing... or will he even be able to?

Flash & Fire - well done on that part. Very steamy.

Mrs. Stewart! Now that was funny. Diana could use her lasso to 'reprogram' her into allowing red into the wedding decor!
E chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Whoa! More awesome! Can't wait to read more. :D
Gotham's Princess chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
HAHAHAHAHHA!

Is is bad to say I don't feel sorry for Bruce at all? His...situation...is amusing to me. But I do feel bad for Diana. Martha Stewart is a...witch...in this.

Harley and Dick is inspired it. It's adorable. It's fun and cute. I really like the way you write them.

Hate to say it, but I'm not a fan of the whole Beatriz/Wally thing. Maybe it's because I read the comics, and have always known Linda as Wally's 'lightning rod' (his words, not mine) and the mother of his children. The whole thing feels weird to me. Of course, those who never read the comics would most likely see things differently, but whatever.

Can't wait for the next update. Happy Superbowl Sunday!

GP
pinklen98 chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
haha. martha steward as the wedding planner. bruce would totally do that.

pinklen98 chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
pinklen98 chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
all this weird couplings make me smile :D

Kipling Bunny chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Ta-da! It's the chapter of crazy fun. However, the entire story could fall under that description. It's so great!

I'd rather like a angry TB killing kitten. I think you read my mind about the lip balm too, it's so gorramm dry and snowy and my Burt's Bees has gone MIA.

Wally and Beatriz are vey cute! Yay! Go traffic light!

And Martha Stewart is too funny. I can imagine she's from hell... and "that's a good thing." lol

And how adorable are Harleen and Dick? :) She wrote him a song. That's cute!

And she's a smarty pants. lol

Can't wait for more!