Reviews for You Give Love A Bad Name
pinklen98 chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
all this weird couplings make me smile :D

awesome story! love it :)
Kipling Bunny chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Ta-da! It's the chapter of crazy fun. However, the entire story could fall under that description. It's so great!

I'd rather like a angry TB killing kitten. I think you read my mind about the lip balm too, it's so gorramm dry and snowy and my Burt's Bees has gone MIA.

Wally and Beatriz are vey cute! Yay! Go traffic light!

And Martha Stewart is too funny. I can imagine she's from hell... and "that's a good thing." lol

And how adorable are Harleen and Dick? :) She wrote him a song. That's cute!

And she's a smarty pants. lol

Can't wait for more!
Hepburn chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Fabu chapter! It was really fun and zany and I look forward for the zaniness to continue! :) As for gifting me Mourinho thanks but I am not really into soccer, I like hockey and tennis! So its Ray Emery, Mike Fisher, Darcy Tucker or Rafa Nadal for me! ;)

Oh and big welcome to you for the ideas, I am glad they were of use! Ciao!
Miguel Dubn chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Heh heh, you bet I'll keep sending you my ideas. Thank you for mentioning me in this chapter, it means a lot. :)

Oh, and yeah, Adriana Lima is HOT! As a matter of fact, once I read that you suggested her, I began looking for images and videos of her. *SIGH!*, I'm already liking Brazil more and more after watching this lady! God bless Brazil! When it comes to its biggest attractions, soccer can be placed in second position after the supermodels!

Hm, catastrophic you say? Now my curiosity is piqued, but I can wait 'till next chapter. Poor Flash is gonna have a really HARD time when Linda finds out that he went to Carnival with Fire AND when Fire finds out about his date with Linda! Better call for help, Wally, 'cause you're not coming out of this one unscathed! XD

I wonder if the rest of the League will be able to provide him with enough protection against TWO annoyed women? What do you people think? XD
pinklen98 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
wow. she's pregnant!

haha. i want to see bruce's face when she said that :D

awesome story!
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
im glad that the feelings batman had for flash were temporary. that would just be too weird

awesome story! love it :D
E chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Harley and Nightwing are very cute. And I like that you've added in Flash's crush Fire. They make a cute couple also.

I can't wait to read more. And i look forward to the wedding...

Pls update soon!
E chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Dick and Harley? Now that's a new one. But i like it!

BTW... I'm liking the chap titles and song choices. Good stuff!
E chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Diana's pregnant! Whoot! Every BMWW fans dream!

You've written this well and I'm super glad I have more to read...
E chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
ROFL! Spot on stuff, Geek! I love it so far!

On to the next chappie...
xXWinterSonataXx chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
ahaha Yay! I loved this chapter...haha, Flash just losing it in front of Fire was entertaining haha. Update soon!
Hepburn chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Hey Way to Go! That was a very fun chapter and I do love how you write Harley, she is so cute! I am enjoying Dick and Harley being paramours, and I am also glad you are sending Fire and Flash to Rio for Carnival,should be fun-city!

If you need any help just buzz!

Take care and happy writing!

p.s. who is this "B" you are giving me permission to pursue? :)
Kipling Bunny chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Yum. Snickers and pictures. I'll take it!

Well, I just have to tell you, this chapter is so much fun! And it just so happens to be silly fun, which is the best!

I love Bridezilla Bruce (also known as BabyDaddy Bruce) and his wedding ideas. Poor Diana. At least they're getting married! Woot! I also adore them when they are mushy gushy. haha

And this just made me crack up:

Irritated beyond belief, Bruce practically yelled, “We’re getting married tomorrow.”

Dick and Harleen are growing on me quite a bit. It's so interesting and different! I like the idea so far, and she's always been a favorite of mine. She just needed a better man. :P (No more HL. Aww!...LOL)

And yay for Wally and Beatriz. They are my traffic light couple now. I can't wait till the Carnival date.

But Wally is getting himself into trouble with the whole Linda factor as well. I can only imagine what craziness you have set aside for that.

I also laughed at this part:

“I can easily make it down there and back. I’m the fastest man alive. ”

“I don’t think that’s something you want to advertise too loudly.”

Thanks for the great read! I look forward to more of this. :D
xXWinterSonataXx chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
This is so good! I never thought to Nightwing and Harley together...haha but I'm glad that you did! Update soon!
gigi-girl chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
Your A GENIUS! I just finished reading CLTCL may just be the best couple yet. I can't wait to see more keep up the good work you can do no wrong in my book:p
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »