Reviews for You Give Love A Bad Name
pinklen98 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
wow. she's pregnant!

haha. i want to see bruce's face when she said that :D

awesome story!
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
im glad that the feelings batman had for flash were temporary. that would just be too weird

awesome story! love it :D
E chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Harley and Nightwing are very cute. And I like that you've added in Flash's crush Fire. They make a cute couple also.

I can't wait to read more. And i look forward to the wedding...

Pls update soon!
E chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Dick and Harley? Now that's a new one. But i like it!

BTW... I'm liking the chap titles and song choices. Good stuff!
E chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Diana's pregnant! Whoot! Every BMWW fans dream!

You've written this well and I'm super glad I have more to read...
E chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
ROFL! Spot on stuff, Geek! I love it so far!

On to the next chappie...
xXWinterSonataXx chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
ahaha Yay! I loved this chapter...haha, Flash just losing it in front of Fire was entertaining haha. Update soon!
Hepburn chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Hey Way to Go! That was a very fun chapter and I do love how you write Harley, she is so cute! I am enjoying Dick and Harley being paramours, and I am also glad you are sending Fire and Flash to Rio for Carnival,should be fun-city!

If you need any help just buzz!

Take care and happy writing!

p.s. who is this "B" you are giving me permission to pursue? :)
Kipling Bunny chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Yum. Snickers and pictures. I'll take it!

Well, I just have to tell you, this chapter is so much fun! And it just so happens to be silly fun, which is the best!

I love Bridezilla Bruce (also known as BabyDaddy Bruce) and his wedding ideas. Poor Diana. At least they're getting married! Woot! I also adore them when they are mushy gushy. haha

And this just made me crack up:

Irritated beyond belief, Bruce practically yelled, “We’re getting married tomorrow.”

Dick and Harleen are growing on me quite a bit. It's so interesting and different! I like the idea so far, and she's always been a favorite of mine. She just needed a better man. :P (No more HL. Aww!...LOL)

And yay for Wally and Beatriz. They are my traffic light couple now. I can't wait till the Carnival date.

But Wally is getting himself into trouble with the whole Linda factor as well. I can only imagine what craziness you have set aside for that.

I also laughed at this part:

“I can easily make it down there and back. I’m the fastest man alive. ”

“I don’t think that’s something you want to advertise too loudly.”

Thanks for the great read! I look forward to more of this. :D
xXWinterSonataXx chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
This is so good! I never thought to Nightwing and Harley together...haha but I'm glad that you did! Update soon!
gigi-girl chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
Your A GENIUS! I just finished reading CLTCL may just be the best couple yet. I can't wait to see more keep up the good work you can do no wrong in my book:p
Hepburn chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
Ah! Now that's the kind of love match that makes people stop and wonder "What do they see in each other?"!

I am glad that Harley and Nightwing got their pairing, it was funny and kind of sweet!

You did a great job and you're welcome for the couple idea!

Take care! :)
Proponent of EVO chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
I loled like 6 times in this fic.

Great job! But more Harley would be awesome.
Whigmus Lister chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
Harley! HA! That's good...

Zatanna's gotta set her man to rights... bring him into the 21st, eh?

Who's next?
Miguel Dubn chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
WOW! Now this is what I call comedy of the finest kind!

NIGHTWING AND HARLEY QUINN? HA! BEAUTIFULLY HILARIOUS!

Nightwing is gonna have one hell of a time (bad time, that is) with The Flash pestering him for a whole week. I know a week goes by kinda fast, but with Flash on his case... man, it's gonna be a LONG week! Almost eternal!

Then again maybe Nightwing can get back at him when Eros gets Flash and Fire together, you know. ;) Now THAT'S gonna be a tough time for the Scarlet Speedster! But of course this will be possible only if you agree to the idea, Geeky BMWW Fan. It'd be amusing to have The Flash trying (emphasis on this word) to run away from the Brazilian beauty that is Beatriz Da Costa. After all, Flash just said that, and I quote, "There is enough Flash to go around for all the ladies, and who am I to deny them the pleasure of dating me?", end quote. Nightwing could come up with something better than the Flash's idea and get everyone in the Watchtower roaring with laughter.

Imagine the possibilities! ;)
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »