Reviews for You Give Love A Bad Name
Whigmus Lister chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
Harley! HA! That's good...

Zatanna's gotta set her man to rights... bring him into the 21st, eh?

Who's next?
Miguel Dubn chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
WOW! Now this is what I call comedy of the finest kind!

NIGHTWING AND HARLEY QUINN? HA! BEAUTIFULLY HILARIOUS!

Nightwing is gonna have one hell of a time (bad time, that is) with The Flash pestering him for a whole week. I know a week goes by kinda fast, but with Flash on his case... man, it's gonna be a LONG week! Almost eternal!

Then again maybe Nightwing can get back at him when Eros gets Flash and Fire together, you know. ;) Now THAT'S gonna be a tough time for the Scarlet Speedster! But of course this will be possible only if you agree to the idea, Geeky BMWW Fan. It'd be amusing to have The Flash trying (emphasis on this word) to run away from the Brazilian beauty that is Beatriz Da Costa. After all, Flash just said that, and I quote, "There is enough Flash to go around for all the ladies, and who am I to deny them the pleasure of dating me?", end quote. Nightwing could come up with something better than the Flash's idea and get everyone in the Watchtower roaring with laughter.

Imagine the possibilities! ;)
Hexell chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
You try reading this while listening to SOAD's Psycho. :D

I love it, it's pure insality and it makes me laugh so bad, my abs hurt. Even though I miss your romantic ones, I like this so much.

Keep it up!
Kipling Bunny chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
Mwhahaahaha!

This was such a fun chapter. I cracked up so many times. Joker and his rat. And his pig latin.

And of course, the Dick Harley thing is just so random... I kind of like it! It's different. And funny.

And this just made me smile:

“What’s that, Bruce?”

“I said, ‘Ilovu.”

Heehee!

Can't wait to read more!
grahamsmoon chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Unique. I like it.
gigi-girl chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Love love! the ending and the whole Zatana falling for Shining Night(so funny)Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter! Your stories are awesome:)
gigi-girl chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
I Love love ove the ending and the Zatana falling for Shining Night(too funny) D
anon chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
just hilarious. i loved both chapters so far. i can't wait to read more.
Hepburn chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Hey! That was a fun and quirky continuation of the story!

I liked it! Zatanna and Shining Knight make a cute pair. :)

So Diana is pregers? That should make for some fun!
Kipling Bunny chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Hahaha! This was so terribly funny. Poor Sir Justin! But I do think he and Zatanna make a nice little pair. I think you've started a new ship all by yourself. :)

Wally and Dick's conversation was great. Along with Bruce and Diana's um... conversations as well. lol

And we all know, a pregnant BMWW is much more fun(sometimes) than a BMWW that is not.

Plus it ended at just the perfect spot. Right before we can see the reaction. :D

Can't wait till you write more.
Hexell chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
I can't stop laughing...

Really, I mean Shining Knight's a virgin? :)) OMG, I'm dying. I know they are so OOC but damn it! it's hilarious. Keep it up!

Please tell me she's making fun of him... Otherwise I'll die. Of laughter.
gigi-girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Too funny! Great idea, read w/a smile on my face the entire time. Don't make us waat too long for the next ch.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Even a temporarily gay Batman is sexy. :)

Er... uh, yeah.

I'm sorry it has taken me forever to get around to reviewing. But, just so you know, I love this. It's hilarious! Even though the idea is... strange, it's a great possibility. Divine intervention isn't always the best.

But it has a great ending.

I bestow upon you a toga-clad CRDSA. Do what you will with that. haha
Hexell chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
That was hilarious. Only the weirdness of Batman being romantic towards Flash got me laughing for minutes...

Ever thought about Black Canary and Bats? Come on! That's a twisted one :

Lots of love,
Treesap chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Good story, but I seriously doubt Bats would ever agree to being under the influence of magic again. Personally I think he would feel so betrayed about the attempt to force him to fall in love with WW that he would dump her fast. Would have been more fun if he and Wally had hooked up because of this. heh heh. Down with Wonder Woman!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »