Reviews for You Give Love A Bad Name
Hexell chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
That was hilarious. Only the weirdness of Batman being romantic towards Flash got me laughing for minutes...

Ever thought about Black Canary and Bats? Come on! That's a twisted one :

Lots of love,
Treesap chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Good story, but I seriously doubt Bats would ever agree to being under the influence of magic again. Personally I think he would feel so betrayed about the attempt to force him to fall in love with WW that he would dump her fast. Would have been more fun if he and Wally had hooked up because of this. heh heh. Down with Wonder Woman!
balletangel19 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Don't usually like nor approve of same-sex stories, but this is silly, silly, silly!
ladyisme chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
MUHAHAHA! You are a bad, BAD person! Of course if you wanted to be not just bad but really, truly and uniquely EVIL about it you could have had Eros goof again and ended up with a Batman-Wonder Woman-Flash threesome. Now there's a story that might be fun to read. All in all this story was indeed good for a giggle so thanks for the laughs.
boo chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
heehee poor wally. awesome fic
Hepburn chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
That was fun and quirky! I liked it!

And as for a wacky couple how about Harley and Nightwing, or is that too bizarre for the mind to contemplate? :)
BKK chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
So wrong! So funny! So, so wrong! So, so funny! I don't know if I want more or not. I would read it though. And I am sure it would make me laugh. Poor Flash! (still giggling here). Good job!

Anonymousfanfic chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
That was very interesting.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Please update ASAP