Reviews for Perfect Punishment
levysbookshelf chapter 13 . 6/7
That was cute!
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Eeek! OMG! It's so well written and…aww now I'm sad. I want a gaara maid.
Lovefariy chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
wow this was an ass kickin final chapter it's funny i loved n enjoyed it
haterboy19931994 chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Is that all? Is there a sequel? Is there to be more? Please please let there be more?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
you killed me.
i laughed so hard my ribs cracked.
p.s. naruto really is dumb, isn't he?
Disgrace101 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
That was kind of an abrupt ending. Did you lose the desire to continue writing this story? Well if you did or not it was still cute. So, good job! Haha. :)
Ki-ki chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
When gaara and sasuke were kissing I just looked at my screen and said "gaara I am thoroughly disappointed in you" but then I read the rest and I was like "ok you are forgivin"
Yuuhi Hikari chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
WTF IS GOING ON?! THIS IS WHY I HATE WRITING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE HAVING A BAD ENDING!
Yuuhi Hikari chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
I WAS WAITING FOR TEMARI TO APPEAR! TO KICK THAT5 UCHIHA'S ASS OFF!
Yuuhi Hikari chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
LOL, I'm hating Sasuke now again. I'm suppose to write a SasuNaru fic, but it ended up GaaNaru. I had NEVER EVER think about that pairing. I had always thought my likes for red heads had infect my fingers to had Gaara in there. I like Sasori too (The red I meant was crimson red, i like THEM!)
Yuuhi Hikari chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
IM YOUR SUPPORTER FOR THE REVENGE!
Yuuhi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Love it, lol. I was practically imagining Sasori. May because I'm kinda new to this pairing... (I'm more to SasoDei and SasuNaru. I don't know why another NaruGaa or GaaNaru, i think its because I really love red heads)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
I appreciate you so much for finishing this story and giving some resolution even if short and abrupt and I thought you did a good job as well. Thank you. I'm so tired of reading good and abandoned stories.
WarFlower chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was so cute XD

_WarFlower
SHANTI SYNDROME chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
I reaaallly want to cry.
I mean this ending is better than no ending, I suppose.
I mean you're better than me because I haven't updated my shit in god knows how long...
But anyways, I remember back in 07 when I read and reviewed this story. T-T
When I saw that you updated and the status was complete, I was like D:
And then when I read the author note, I was like DD:
And then when I read the first couple of paragraphs I was like noooooo.
But I guessss an epilogue is better than nothing.
UGH LET ME STOP BEING UNGRATEFUL.
Thank you for this bittersweet reading experience!
It was one of my favourites, please continue writing!