Reviews for Cupcakes
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
*head-desks* Oh my God...that was awesome and embarassing all at once! Great job! Poor Bella never stood a chance u
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
Poor, poor Bella. Now she's at Alice's mercy w Dang Edward and his persuasive eyes! DANG HIM! That was awesome, by the way. Great chapter!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Oh my GOD! Dangit Emmett, you sneaky nit! *falls out of her chair laughing* That was awesome! Amazing! I love it! Hehehe, cabbage. What made you pick cabbage as your ingredient of DOoM?
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
*claps* Oh my God, I love Emmett. Only a guy who almost got himself killed by a bear could be so insanely awesome XD Great chapter! Hehehe, his jeep! u
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
. . . Where did the cabbage go? O_o;; This isn't going to go well, is it?

Great chapter! I thought that this was a oneshot until I went to the sequel and saw that this was a 7 part story ; I like stories with more than one chapter. This is good!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh no *giggles* Emmett, Edward and Bella in a store together XD This is going to go so wrong! I loved this! Great job!
Bellaandedward4Ever chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
That was hilarious! When is it supposed to take place though? In the 3rd book?
tudor-rose445 chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
That was so funny. Great job.
inner soul chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
Hahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! I can't stop laughing. Hahahaha! My tummy aches because of too much laughter! Hahahaha! Okay, please give me a minute to compose myself...

Whew! (wiping a tear off my face) That was so funny! That was one big dose of humor, a big dose of detoxification for me. You have one unique plot by the way. Baking cupcakes is supposed to be just that, baking cupcakes, but you managed to make it interesting, putting Bella's clumsiness, Edward's being mature, and Emmett. Oh! Especially Emmett! Hahaha! Even now, whenever I think about Emmett being put into the mix, I can't stop laughing. Oh wait! ANd add Alice! You've done well in making such a humorous story, but still trying to keep the personalities of the characters intact.

Moreso, the way you wrote made it seem like I was there looking myself. ANd because of the way you describe things (especially those comical parts, like Bella being dragged in the room by Alice, and Emmett teasing the lovebirds), the scenes have been stuck in my mind.

Lastly, I liked the way you ended the story. Writing it in Emmett's point of view made it so hilarious. I tell you, I was laughing my head off, especially when he said that the reason why Edward was being so cool and all was being he could not release his tensions sexually. Hahaha! Of course he would be thinking that considering his sexual relationship with Rosalie, and well, there might be some truth to that. And him saying that Edward is "too... too... something". Really, I cannot say anything but your story is hilarious I tell you. (chuckles)

Well, I apologize if this review is not making any sense, I'm to incoherent right now (because of laughing) because of this so funny story. I hope to read more of your stories! Good luck! :D
ElvislivesAgain chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
Oh my goodness, this story had me laughing at work. I work as a tutor for my college and as I was waiting for my tutees to arrive, late mind you, I was giggling so hard I fell off the stool. I had to stop reading it for about 20 minutes just to regain my composure.

It was wonderful I haven't laughed that hard in weeks. There is nothing better than making someone laugh and you, my dear, have succeeded.

It was lovely, I hope you write another like it, I love fluffy stories. This is one of my new favorites.
xxhappypersonxx chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
HAHA!

This is absoulutly HILARIOUS :P

I was in fits of laughter through out this! Seriously!

It's absoulutly great!

x
Shanya-hp chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
oh my god! haha xD xD this was so funny!

love it! great story!
Theresa chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Loved it! Never stopped laughing.
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008