Reviews for Cupcakes
pumpkinless chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Wow, somehow you managed to turn something as stupid as cupcakes being stolen into an awesome humor fic that doesn't even make the idea seem stupid. I like this story.
pumpkinless chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
So that's what happened to the cabbage...funny though.
pumpkinless chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
I like the chapter title-that is incredibly amusing.
pumpkinless chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I love the word Huzzah...
Helen-Elise chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
"Bella’s decorating Edward’s cupcakes."

Haha. I absolutely loved that line! The whole thing was absolutely genius! When I read the description I thought it would be pointless fluff that would make me want to vomit repeatedly for the next hour, but it was really amazing. Great job, definitely keep writing!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
haha this was such a hilariouse ficcy! i love you emmet! funny and playful as ever dude! XD anyways yeah this was awesome~!
ReadingIsLife.7 chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
This was the funniest story i have ever read! I did not get what 'cupcakes' were even though i'm weird (I'm not as sick minded as some people can be) Until my buddy Jake told me. I'm sure that now you(whoever you are ) are going to think that i am dumb and slow when i'm not, I'm just clean minded. It was a great story though. My girlfriend couldn't stop laughing for an hour after she read it and the coincedence was that we were waiting for some cupcakes to finish baking when we read this.

Rock on,

Selonianth chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
*laughs like mad* *hugs her* THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH
SmileYellowRose chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
hahahhaha. i love these kind of stories!
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
i like this story verie funny!
Alexandra Stone chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
the chapter before this and this one would be my favs XD

only cos of all sweet, sweet fluff in the second last chapter and all the funny insanity in this one :D
J Plash chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
Hahahaha. Absolutely gorgeous (the entire thing). Fantastic fun. Extended fluff marathons are great.

Oh, and I think you pinned Emmett really nicely for your first time writing him :) Good stuff.
Llama Mama23 chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
Bravo! Excellent job!
Llama Mama23 chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
HA!'Don't go in there Esme, Bella's redecorating Edward's cupcakes'!HA! Hilarious line! Another brilliant work of art!
Llama Mama23 chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'See Rosalie for ransom arrangments'!Brilliant!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »