Reviews for Cupcakes
stormrider7 chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Hehe, as soon as I saw the name of the chapter I'm like, "yess..."

ha HA, brilliant! Can't wait for more, you're so imaginative!

Cyaz

~FUNGUS
PlatinumPeach chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
too funny please continue!
Xo-SARCASTIC-oX chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
lol so funny. i was just imagining my self and bellas shoes, the time when she was blushing about what emmett implied about free time- and i couldnt stop laughing! that was so funny!

"Cupcakes. Cupcakes. Think only of cupcakes. Not about Rosalie and Emmett, not about decorating Edward’s cupcakes – I couldn’t stop the blush and I just winced when both boys turned curious looks on me."

so funny...
arisaswordheart chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
Ooh... wow...

xD This is getting good.. ~
arisaswordheart chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Technically if the palm was... bleeding (was it?) then Edward shouldnt have been kissing it. His venom is only extremely dangerous in the bloodstream... and yeah. Though I suppose if he was careful that would be fine... D

I can so imagine them shopping together. It's a really sweet mental image. They probably didnt pay for the cabbage though, did they? And if I were affliated with Emmett, I would say he's an embarrassment.. xP

I wonder where it went. O.o
GoodyGoody23 chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Haha. Funny. I loved it. Update soon please.
atrixb chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Tears of laughter, seriously. I love this.
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
This was very funny! Keep going! Love the cabbage part...was hoping they'd get into a full fledged veggie fight! I love your portrayal of Emmet too. Where did the cabbage go ?
stormrider7 chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
LMAO!

Man, this is brilliant XD

Poor Edward. Emmett rocks

Hmm, will Emmett still be hanging around when they're actually MAKING the cupcakes? *cringes at the word after how Emmett interpreted it*

Oh, poor innocent Bella.

Update soon, this is a riot!

Cyaz

~FUNGUS
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Ah-haha! cabbage!
fuckumish chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Hee TeeHee He Ha Ha Ha
IReviewJustForYou chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
cabbage oh cabbage...Where out thou go?
Eicklehart chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
YES! i love this story - it sounds hilarious. where did the cabbage go?
Xo-SARCASTIC-oX chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
hmm...where did the cabbage go...? i swear im going to be thinking about it for ages now.

anyway, it was really good! i loved it! it was funny.
Insane-About-Twilight chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
What did happen to the cabbage?

Oh, well. That was funny. Good chapter. Update soon :)

~-~Marie~-~