Reviews for Cupcakes
MzCoqueta chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
O wow...Angel Ren i have to say that i loved this chapter...i was in class reading and i started laughing...people were staring like i was crazy because there was a team doing a presentation...love this story,...
MISFITREADER chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
lol...your story is really funyy...made my day!
James' Lily Flower chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
A cute, well written piece! You write these guys soo well! :)
Roxanna Black chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
SO FUNY! Bella decorated edward's cupdakes! LOL
Aeris Rommyu chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I really liked reading this story. It was very fluffy and drama-free and it made me smile. :] That is all!
s. du jour chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
This just keeps getting better and better!
s. du jour chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
lol. Cabbage. I'm intrigued. I was laughing so hard at this! This is probably the silliest, most romantic shopping trip EVER!
Lauren chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
I love Emmett! He's so funny!
cool-gal95 chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
Tht was really good. Emmett & Bella's relationship & Emmett's brotherly feelings towards Bella is portrayed amazingly well! :)
Lady Dragona chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
I love this cupcake story. Poor Edward. What a class assignment. At least he isn't taking Home Ec. You have to eat what you make in that. At least I did. Emmett's epilogue was funny. Emmett's mind sure does work differently.
Veritas Found chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
Ok, I gotta admit: I'm a total foodie, and I'm actually planning on being a pastry chef. This one had me geeking out, especially when I tried to imagine Edward doing all this from scratch instead. (I whipped up some banana nut cupcakes last weekend, so I had all the ammo fresh in my mind. xD) All I can say about the Volvo is Edward better just be glad it wasn't a homemade buttercream; that stuff is thick, and melts more like...well, butter than regular, store-bought tub icing. And oh man, the eggs? Granted, we know he can crack eggs 'cause of Breaking Dawn, but the (natural, might I add) implication that he couldn't here - that he was as clueless as ever, despite his canonical Food Network fix - was titanium gold.

I will admit, though...you made me cry at the brief description of the pantry. My kitchen is...something that shouldn't even be called a kitchen (it's a galley kitchen, and it's just too small), with the cabinets and nonexistent pantry space just as laughable. It's really not very conducive to cooking or baking or anything really, but still. Your Cullen pantry made me cry right along with Bella's cracking heart. Then again, I drool over six-burner stoves, so really...

Bonus Emmett!POV was titanium gold as well. I'm such a fangirl for Emmett, so his involvement here and then a bonus POV epilogue on top of it? Love And the cabbage? xD I was a little curious at Bella thinking it smelled like rotten vegetables, though maybe if it's mashed like it was here... Granted, I love cabbage and really don't mind the smell at all - but then again, different tastes 'n all that. Extra-cupcake battle was love, too; my brother, sister, 'n I used to do stuff like that all the time - on that note, now I'm thinking Edward should be glad these cupcakes didn't involve pumpkin. Pumpkin guts are a bear to clean up, especially when you're so busy flinging them at people they sart to dry on you. (Then again, canned pumpkin is better for cooking than raw pumpkin, so that wouldn't really be too much of an issue for them.)

Ok. I'm done squeeing/geeking out now, I promise. xD
ScreamingSayonara chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
i loved the joke when Edward talks about getting something to decorate his cupcakes and Emmett starts laughing that was funny lol :]
neologismitastical chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Hey.

This was so cute! I loved it! :)

Kellin
orangefoodrocks chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Good
disabled now chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »