Reviews for Cupcakes
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
Haha!:D I really injoyed this story for its cute as well as naughty, for I certainly wouldn't mind making cupcakes with Edward or even Emment, wait a sec no just...Edward. Hehe;0
emchelle chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Love the fluff :-) This was great!
BubbiGurl23 chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Love how... random it is. what was his punishment? Or dont I want to know
BubbiGurl23 chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
“Stupid, Cheating Vampire!”OMFG I LOVE IT.
BubbiGurl23 chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
He kidnapped Cupcakes? what a ... EMMETT
BubbiGurl23 chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
OMG I love it. I was laughing so hard I kept missing the review button
BubbiGurl23 chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
“…You could make a Mountain Lion Smoothie…” “Boogah Boogah!”“I’ll punch him for you later,”“If you weren’t rock solid I’d punch you right now,” I love these qoutes
BubbiGurl23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
OMG I love the Emmett Bits "Huzzah" *ROFL LITERALLY*
geophf chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Last chapter Bella was directed to decorate Edward's cupcakes (whipped creme ...o...); this chapter, Emmett's "Boom" acquaints the kitchen floor and Bella intimately. I have never laughed so freely, so helplessly, reading Twilight stories than in these moments!
geophf chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
A box of milk-chocolate cupcake mix: $5.73

The look on Edward's face from Bella's teasing in the baked-goods aisle: priceless!
Bapuppydog chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
yay I am so excited to read more of this! I cannot wait to see where this goes :)
nerdify chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
Awesome story! It made me love Emmett even more than I already do. What a teddy bear... ha ha, great job!
nerdify chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
Ha ha! That was hilarious! I love the frying pan part!
Stargirlrox chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
Yeah, I don't think she'd mind that, either.
Stargirlrox chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
"sexy Bella" haha! That's really funny! I feel kinda sorry for Bella, having to endure all of that torture just for some cupcakes, but it makes for a funny story!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »