Reviews for Secret of the Whirlpool Country
silverstreak93242 chapter 26 . 7/16
Here's hoping that this review finds you well, I must say that I like the premise and the story line you came up with here! I am hoping that this story isn't dead, simply still on hiatus, while your must continues to think on what needs to be done! I know you haven't updated in "quite" a while, but I honestly hope you continue the story, because I just binge read it, and enjoyed it thoroughly start to this point in time! I hope things are well in your life, and that you have time here and there to try and get other story ideas out there on this story, and any others!
CRASH ZONE chapter 26 . 5/31
Finish this story it is great so far and I want to see your plans for this story
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/23
Great chapter and plot
nickhassim chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Descendants of Beowulf?
LOL chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
did anyone survive?
doubledamn chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
So Kushina was never a Jinchurriki in this world?
ShadowImageComics chapter 26 . 1/15/2015
It has been almost 4 years since your last update with this story which is a shame since it was good. I wish you would continue it, but then again life happens right. It was so good that I started to read it at 7 pm and now its 45 mins past midnight. It was a good read.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
please update soon :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
THAT STUPID PINK HAIRED HOWLING MONKEY SAY THAT TO NARUTO I WOULD HAVE SMACK HER i hope that Naruto ask Hinata to go with him and please update soon :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
i am glad that Naruto found out about kushina :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
i wonder what's going to happened next ? please update :0
yuzukikuran476 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
this is amazing story :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
iam glad that Kushina and minato got together and please update :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
this story is getting more interesting :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
wow Kushina and Minato are living toghter awesome :)