Reviews for A Mask and a Song
elecktrum chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
Ah! Nothing like a good, old-fashioned donnybrook to get the heart thumping!
elecktrum chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
Woo-hoo! The cavalry has arrived!
elecktrum chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Filler it may be, but I see filler chapters as opportunities to develop the characters and situations. This was nicely done in that it was lighthearted and gave us some banter and interaction that firmly establishes the characters and their relationships. I especially enjoyed Gonff's high spirits.
elecktrum chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Brome's anxiety was well written. It was good to see him take action - he strikes as the kind that needs to be working on changing the situation versus waiting for something to happen. The Vigil Keeper is intriguing and I have my suspicions, but I'll wait and see if I'm right.
elecktrum chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
'The Dibbuns had immediately rejoiced with the prospects of bath time put on hold.'

ha! *snort!* good one.

There was a lot of understated emotion packed into this chapter, a kind of depth that isn't obvious until you sit back and let your mind envision the entire scene. Kudos to Columbine for her wisdom and persistence in getting Martin to open up and face the past, and also for Emalet for letting Martin know how he's remembered in Noonvale for his heroics, not his perceived failure.
elecktrum chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Very enjoyable - it was nice to see so many old friends incorporated into this chapter, even if they were mentioned in passing.

Oh, and Rassk sounds suitably psychotic for his role. Well done!
elecktrum chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Ha! food fight! I love it! The line about the about-to-blow-up-oven cracked me up, too! This was cheery, bright chapter. Very nice.
elecktrum chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
A good and intriguing start! Rassk's use of a mask rather removes him from the world, making him something unearthly and augmenting his wickedness. It seems he was more interested in taking offense from his tribe than trying to make his own way among them. Now that he's armed and dangerous it will be interesting to see where this goes!
mangahottie740 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Wow. That chapter was awesome. I'm going to read the next one right now. It's getting very exciting.

mangahottie740 chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
I liked that chapter a lot, especially the ending. Your story has been so tense and the playing at the end made it lighten up a bit. It is a fantastic story in all sense of the word. I loved it!

mangahottie740 chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
Sorry it took me forever to review. I really enjoyed this chapter. It gave Rassk much character depth,showing that he was efficient and malicious.

I can't to see what will happen in Noonvale.

Twilarose chapter 14 . 6/4/2008
It's really nice. I really like how you have a cliffhanger.
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Ohh. The action is chilling.
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
ooh. You keep Gonff in character very well :lol: and I liked the idea of Columbine threatening to pick the lock. Nice.
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
NIcely done. You did make one mistake-The only sounds slaver or Slaver heard as they marched-dont you mean "slave or Slaver?"
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »