Reviews for Goodbye
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
It's wonderful- I love it)

Thnx for sharing
skrewtkeeper chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
What a refreshing read! Absolutely amazing how you subtly described all of this, and oh my goodness dear, once I was through reading, I could not help but review! ] No, you did not need to coax me! ] Anyways, I loved every bit of it. The very setting you conveyed was breathtakingly beautiful, and I drank in every word, fearing that it would end, but end it did, and that is why I am reviewing now. Oh, I loved the last bit the most. "-safe from the prying eyes of those who could never understand." That part stood out the most to me for some odd reason...Perhaps because this can be referred to those who cannot accept the idea of AD/MM... Oh, this is without a doubt going on my favorites. It is very difficult to find a AD/MM fan-fiction as good as this! ]

~Skrewtkeeper
Missing Linka chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
;-)

I guess it makes more sense now ... and I really like it more ... I just have to smile because I always love people who just ignore JKR about the timeline and other "things" ... ;-)

God bless you!

Thara
Megsy42 chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
I'm glad you concluded it like this. Can I ask, how old are they here, when is it set? Overall I enjoyed it, good job :)
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I'm not a fan of Albus/Minerva, but this was well written. Good job!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
So sad, lovely writing, very moving. I hope he comes back, he must.
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Aw, so sad but good! I always hold on to the believe that he will come back to her. :)
FridaPeace chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Greatb story plesea write more I want to know how it continues great story
T chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
It's good; thank you!
sci-fied chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I love that it is not set to a specific point in time, not to mention that it can be applied to a plethora of situations . . . my imagination is running wild!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
The story's good. But I have to admit that I'm not sure when it takes place ... It could be before he leaves with Harry (but I guess he no longer had a classroom when he was Headmaster), before he leaves to fight against Grindelwald ...

Anyway: THX