Reviews for Hearts Ablaze
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
OKAY LOVE IT LOVE IT
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
this was interesting.

if you haven't heard, the manga has concluded, and they've started broadcasting 'the final act' [remove spaces]

onemanga Inuyasha

g2fan chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Hi,

I just read the story. I like it . Please update soon. Wendy
Juliet Found Her Romeo chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
nice i thought it was a little funny but that's just me

~Misty
dogdemon-Narutofan chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Please update.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
plz make a new chapter soon
Harpsica chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Please add another chapter!
stakeh chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
Kool, it's very good. Loved the ending it was so funny. Update soon.
KC Whitestar chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Interesting story! I like! Keep up the great work! Oh and yes i want to know what he wants_
Lillith Roze chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
INUSKOI: dude... it goes so fast, it's like it was on fast forward times a gazillion. Dude, I could make these two chappies into like 10 or somethin. I don't like critizing ppl (people), but I could help you. _ I like your plot/idea. It's Awesome!
INUgrl_24: Well, she pretty much summed it up. It did go way too fast, but I agree it had a very good plot. Just one question: How could Inuyasha get stuck in a hut? He's a HANYOU for goodness sake! He could probably smell fire from a mile off and he would NOT get cought in one. Anyway, it is supposed to be him who saves Kagome, not the other way around. Sorry, that kind of turned into a flame. I didn't mean it that way. But like she said we could help you out. Maybe even rewrite it so it is better and give you all the credit! Besides, of course, the fact that we~ rewrote it. JA!
INUSKOI: BYE~!
enriya chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
nice story keep up the good work and please update soon
Akaro chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
i don't know what inuyasha wants! what is it! o well please write more!
PatrioticPuppy chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
**Thinks** I wonder what Inuyasha wants...I've never really been a great guesser, so update soon! I wanna find out!
-PatrioticPuppy
PS-GREAT JOB!-
PatrioticPuppy chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
WOW! COOL! Sure, it was kinda short...but oh well! I like the fic! YAY! **Claps**
Do you like humorous fics? Well, if ya do, try reading (and of course reviewing) my fics! I bet Truth or Dare will make you laugh! YAY! **Pats back**
-PatrioticPuppy