Reviews for Revelations
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 6/20
One thing I've never understood is in so many HPFFs, people just apparate or floo into someone's house, without a by-your-leave.

It makes no sense that people don't seem to have anti-apparation wards active and have controls over their floos. Aside from being common sense, it is a precaution that you'd think the war would have drummed into people's heads.

Even assuming that there are permitted lists, those people should not allowed in all the time, for privacy's sake. I'll grant that in her state of mind, Hermione might've not put them back up. Still, for rationality's sake, there ought to have been some mention of it, particularly before they made love.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 6/20
Although I am NOT a fan of the 'soul bond' trope, I think we can acknowledge that there is some sort of connection between them. Whether it is something other than emotional, it is is there. It would not surprise if Hermione romantically loves Harry.

At least for me, the night before my wedding led me to introspection. Here, I think that they let those 'what if' thoughts and feelings loose. And there was mutual communication on a deeper than verbal level.

In 'The Three Musketeers' D'Artanian says he loves one woman with his heart and another with his head, leading to a jibe that he has a discriminating anatomy. I think in this case, Harry loves Ginny with his head, Hermione with his heart and only realizes that the night before.

Then, both act, knowing it is the only chance they have of letting the other know. Outstanding start.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
This is a nice story. For me, it is plausible. It's a broken record, but the pairings in canon make no sense, and always seemed forced.

Good job.

daniella2cool chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
This was really good you def could have made it longer!
Anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I like this story.
NaomiRocks100 chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Truthfully, I HATE stories that are like against Ginny! And Harry and Hermione are both backstabbers! They should have a least told Ginny before they "did" anything! What a**holes! And you know what even Hermione is a cool charachter in the series she acts like a Mudblood in this story!:P
l'amour perdu chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I really enjoyed the story. I like how you wrote the confusion, the reactions of everyone and the entire story.

Keep writing
thebookloverr chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Wow, I love it!

Great story :]
alix33 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
"It's a boy," Harry said excitedly as the healer handed him a tiny bundle. He looked over at Hermione who lay back against the pillows, her curly hair damp, her face flushed and her mouth curved into a smile. She looked exhausted but happy. "James Sirius Remus Potter," she said. Harry grinned. When they'd been discussing names prior to the birth, Hermione had suggested that if it was a boy, they call him after his grandfather and his two best friends." - AW! With names like those, he will prank the living daylights out of his school friends one day.
alix33 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
"she performed a drying spell on her hair before picking up her tote" - What is in the tote? My guess would be a pair of really comfortable shoes and her bridesmaid's shoes.

"Hermione smiled and unwrapped her dress, before slipping off her clothes and putting it on. It was lavender and strappy and fit her slim figure perfectly." - Poor hermione! Such bad luck, IMO: The bride that she is a bridesmaid for, is a total b-witch and yet has provided her with, IMO, a gorgeous bridesmaid's dress (where normally bridesmaids' dresses are IMO the height of hideousness)!

"Ron walked in. "There you are – I've been looking everywhere for you. I was on the brink of telling Ginny you'd done a runner." Given the current situation, Harry found it impossible to laugh at Ron's attempt at humour. "Come on, mate, its time. You ready to face the enemy?" - Hehehe.

"Seamus who was now the manager of the Leaky Cauldron, Parvati and Padma who had opened a dress shop in Diagon Alley and Lavender who wrote a gossip column for Witch Weekly." - I like the jobs of those mates of Harry's best.

"I, Harry James Potter…" He paused briefly before continuing. "...take you Ginerva…" He paused again and Hermione saw him glance in her direction and looked down her heart thumping. Ron stepped forward and put a hand on Harry's arm in silent encouragement, clearly thinking the same as the rest of those gathered – that Harry was suffering from a bad case of nerves. And then after another brief glance in her direction, he spoke, his words drawing a collective gasp from the assembled family and friends. "I'm-I'm so sorry, I can't do this." - Yay!
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
"His eyes travelled up her body over the jeans that rode low on her hips and hugged her slender curves like a second skin. Her t-shirt was pink and emblazoned with the words 'Muggle-born and proud of it!' " - Cool T-shirt! What colour is the jeans?

"neither would make it to the wedding on time the next day and the thought of facing the wrath of Molly Weasley was enough o send them in the direction of the exit." - "enough to send them".

"but Hermione lived in a Muggle apartment block" - What's her apartment like?
TJeanetteT chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Guess everything turned out alright.
pstibbons chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
I would have liked to see Ginny get hurt and humiliated even more, to have people she complained to point out that she was the interloper between true love between two people who had done far more for the world than she ever had.
Case Chordlace chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Uhm, it's my understand that all newborns have blue eyes, which change over time.

Is it really realistic that after such a hard and difficult falling out that two people would just go at it like rabbits two minutes after? I found that really unbelievable. It kinda broke the story...

It's a cliche plot, and you didn't really bring anything new to it, I think. Just the cursory "Harry's about to marry Ginny and make a big mistake and then suddenly discovers his feelings for Hermione and they do it and then it all blows up in their faces."

I think the only thing I really liked was your choice of name for the baby.

never stop writing

-bella
ajkldfs chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
this was amazingly amazing AMAZING.

:DD