Reviews for Sam Remembers
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow.

I never thought about it like this, but it's strangely fitting. I kind of hope this IS one of the reasons Sam fought with John so much...

Lovely little fic! :)
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
this was a great one shot! i had never thought of it this way but now that you have written it i can picture it perfectly! great job ]
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Whoa. Nice one! _
DeanCastiel chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow that was really good. And i know you didn't intend for the John bashing but i liked it because John wasn't one of my fav people (Dean is the best woot!)

Anywho i thought it was cute the way Sam was always fighting with John so that he had to love Dean because Sam had Dean as a father but Dean didn't have anyone.

I always make these reviews too long but what i am trying to say is that i loved this fic, it was so aw worthy.

Christine
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Aww, Sammy.

I like.
wolf steel chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
i really like this its deep and it makes sense. it makes me pain for how dean grew up very sad very good.
summerkitten chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I'm new to reviewing fanfic so I hope I do justice to it... Even though this is a flashfic-type its well written and you have definitely (in my opinion) done well with giving an atypical view on why the boys acted/reacted to John... unfortunately i think that a lot of people can understand feeling this way :)

~kat
NotReal401 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Petridge farm remebers...lol sry. Its an old comercial gag.

But great fic :)
SometimesAlways chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Nice writing- you really do exposition well- most people struggle with lack of dialogue. I like your style :)
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aww. So sad and sweet. Good story. :)
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Great fic! I like the turnover : Sam protecting Dean this time! Great idea!
lime juize chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Short, sweet, and to the point. I loved it! You did a great job.