Reviews for Accidentally Yours
The4thSannin chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
yes yes what happens now?! I need gto know!
SavvyEnigma chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
...Epic. EP-IC. E-P-I-C. CIPE! CiEp! C-Pie! However you wanna spell it, 100 percent EPIC!

Best ending line for Minakush, EVER.
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow. He's a dead man eating.
pk chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
lololololol
kosmotis chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
lol, that last part was hilarious! Typical blondes/guys...Blonde guys!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Minato was sure oblivious, sounds like another blonde we know, heheh
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
hahahaha i like how clueless Minato is. and Kushina is just loud and wild. they're both so much like Naruto :)
lil.ramen.lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Why did Kushina-chan always give Minato-kun Miso Ramen? I don't get it. Please Explain...good story by the way
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Heh. I like surprise relationship fics...
False-Image chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Aw! That's so adorable! Minato is so oblivious _ It's really how I imagined their personalities to be. Great fanfic!
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Ah I can see where poor Naruto got his obliviousness from.
Janneia chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I love how you ended it. xD pwn.
TheSoulmater chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This ficlette was simply adorable! I love how you've portrayed both Minato's and Kushina's characters, and their 'relationship' - lol! love the last line, it's pure genius - This is really how I'd like to think Naruto's parents were, it just all seems so right! so cute! so so...*fangirlfaint*

I'm babbling on here but I do that when I totally fall in love with characters which you've made me do, I'm a defo Minato and Kushina fan now! This really does explain why Naruto turns out the way he is, and why he got that name lol! Would love to see a sequel!

X
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
He would DIE! The man would die so hard that his ghost would inpregnate Kushina and seal the fox before passing his very dead corpse to the reaper's belly and his utterance of that one line would have me blown away from overall Kushina greatness down to Minato deadness.
Exodus the Tree chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
and i thought that uzumaki's were the oblivious ones. :D