Reviews for Priorities
iwanttohavesamsbabies chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Ooh, I really liked this!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Loved the story. I certainly hope there will be a follow up.
Harrigan chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
It's such a pleasure to find a complete fic here! This was different than the usual fare and very satisfying!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I'm still not sure if it's exhaust or burning wire that was the culprit, but I really like this idea. I'd kinda expected the blow Sam took to the chest to be a problem, so the car being the issue was a neat twist. I love how it instantly changes Dean's priorities, and how he's utterly not worried about the car once he's worried about Sam. He did make a good point about taking care of the car, though, which just made it all the more realistic. Neither of them were wrong, they just made mistakes, but got each other through it as always. Nicely done, and some really good dialogue and characterizations.

You mixed up some common words here, like breath/breathe, baring/bearing, and misspelled one or two others, like "leaver." It detracted just a tiny bit from an otherwise great story, so you might want to pay a little extra attention to those next time. :
Hope Calaris chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
That one made me laugh, nervous, happy, worried and so much more. Excellent story!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Awesome story girl, it was really good from beginning to end. I absolutely love it!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I liked it! It was a great story, and very believeable. I liked the dialog and the narrative - very good! Please write another story soon.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Hey, I have been a lurker for the last six months. I just recently got an account at FFNet. I just wanted to say, I love all your work! You are definitely on my list of favorite FF authors! I loved the past stories, and this is no exception. I love how you capture Sam and Dean's relationship. I look forward to reading more of your work!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Awesome story, who would have thought that a minor car wreck could have led to something life threatening to the brothers! Good thing Dean was able to sense the faulty wiring and know that Sam and himself were slowly being poisoned!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
What a good fic! I was thrilled to see something new from you and this didn't disappoint. I have a thing for fics where Dean realizes that sometimes he's not always right and you do a great job of having him accept it with grace and with snark.

It was fun to read!
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Good story, enjoyed it. Thank you :-)
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Wow, awesome chapter.

You wrote both Dean and Sam perfectly, with the feelings and their actions.

Really enjoying this so far, and I look forward to the next chapter.

Hob x
friendly chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
good job.. that was a good story...
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3