Reviews for Bed Rats
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aw, ain't that a cute chapter?

Again I find myself with little to say this time. Though it's rather amusing to see how Smaug acts like a somewhat usual pet.

I'll use this review to ask: The next episode following is "Another Nightmare before Christmas". Does this mean a whole year already passed by during the last four episodes and the twins are already 5 years? Man, time flies. XD

So well, take care, and I'll be seeing you in next episode.

Yours, "Weak for Dragons" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Bye!
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Cute very cute and a nice look at the two parents and their children.

Wispr
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
So Bonnie and Ron are officially a item in this point in the story? Or at least some characters think they are together. So the calling of Ron as "Daddy" bothers Bonnie. I wonder why.*wink,wink*

That mascot. Good heavens it sounds like a big pain in the ass.I think either Kim or Shego are going to try to get rid of it sooner or later. When the kids aren't watching of course.

Read you later!
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Wonderful. I missed every guess as to what would happen but one...I throughly enjoyed it.
mouserr2255 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
bed rats ... the most terrifyingly cute species of rodentia we make oh and look ... they brought their pet dragon ... we should probably run now ...

these little peeks into the family life Shego/Kim have going are a blast ... especially seeing how Shego and Kim interact when alone together or when theyre with the kidlings ... theyve come a long way from that shaky start but it seems theyre doin rather well all things considered

Jagged chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
-The End- was kinda disappointing. I was hoping for more of the morning since you had such an entertaining start. It could only get better bringing Bonnie and Ron into the fold.
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I like the little moments you show in your AU. This one is fun and familiar. I have to wonder though, when did the girls start calling ROn Daddy? It would be... interesting to hear the story, and the reactions of all parties involved.

Keep up the great writing!

Aedan
RickQWERTY chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Well this is so sweet I need to see my dentist tomorrow. Not really a story since nothing really happened in it. IMO this is more o a nice, well written snapshot off life in the possible household that should be read in conjunction with your other one shots.

Before reading this I recommend that everyone should read Fears and Favors or else this snapshot of family life will not make sense.
Rina Cat chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Heehee, that's so cute.

When Kim said about locating the other bed rat, I thought it was another Smaug. I still don't know how Smaug look like. XD
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
That was good. And I'm guessing that you've decided to hook Ron and Bonnie up, since last I knew you were still in debate about that. Anyway, I figured it would be Kasy and Sheki that were the 'bed rats', but I didn't expect Smaug to be there. And I'm also wondering how big you plan on having him get. Anyway, thanks for posting this. _
Zaratan chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I just love that, trying to dance around the Ron/Bonnie sitch with the kids.

Honestly, that was just so sweet, the whole thing. It was touching and heart-warming and even amusing.

Now, let's see about getting Bonnie and Ron their own little bed rats... but umm... not of the Smaug variety, okay? lol
Daryl chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
great story. cute
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Another sweet and funny scene of BE universe domesticity. As someone with my own bed rats, it's nice to know I've got a little something in common with a world-saving superhero and her plasma-throwing life partner.
Urban Cowboy chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Yet another lovely family fic. I haven't read all of your stories yet so I have no idea what this Smaug thing is, although based on your descriptions provided thus far I can safely share that I wouldn't care to wake up next to it. Looks like I'll be reading "Fears and Favors" next.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Why do I hear Bob Barker saying, "Help control the bedrat population. Have your partner spayed or neutered,"

And if it lets you sleep with Shego, call my dentist and sign me up for poison fangs.