Reviews for Loonatics What Led To The Next Generation
Firstly by telling people if they have any 'bad' comments to keep them to themselves is just counterproductive and makes you seem like you don't want to put any effort in to improve your writing. Reading it feels like sifting through mountains of data and eventually most people will lose interest.
Teara chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Can u make another please I really liked it I think it is my number 1 fav out of all the ace and lexi stories manly because I could see this happening
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Ever heard of quotation marks? Your story is good, but very difficult to read. You should use better punctuation. Oh! And one thing I learned from more experienced Fan Fiction authors, was that whenever a different person starts to speak, put it on another line. Like this:

"Ace? What are you doing?" Tech yelled up the stairs.

"Trying to sleep!" was a very cranky bunny's reply.
ragingfatman chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
This is a great Ace & Lexi story. I wish I could find more like it.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
ok, you've got a really good plot here and your style of writing (as in not being lazy a using chat speak, adding detail ect.) is very good as well. however, a few things i picked up on;

1. i see you did paragraph some of this but you need to start a new line every time someone speaks.

2. you also need to use speech-marks when someone's speaking to.

3. when doing sound effects, i find using italics is the best way to write them. (try not to do them in bold or in caps)

other than that, i think you're a good author with good ideas. i recommend that you pursue this idea. you could always put it into chapters, but that's up to you. good luck and happy writing.

oh, and well done on your first fic!