Reviews for Opposites Attract
Amer Leon chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
this actually could be called nejiten...i think maybe that is your favorite pairing...right? naruhina is the canon pairing as of now from manga ch# 615...i do hope your focus on them in this story...i'm really not into nejiten...and sad-to-say neji died in ch#614.

really, i don't think that i will continue with the story...i did think it was a naruhina story but i can see that it isn't. thanks for writing.
Amer Leon chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
i get the point of keeping naruto back now...and hinata is taking the exam again...just to be around naruto...or is there another reason too? i liked the chap and the way you depict naruto and hinata together...it's funny that he didn't even remember her. i guess that will change a lot now.
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
i like the beginning and the twist of naruto staying behind on this one. i can see some good differences that could happen...maybe this puts naruto with team 8 for a while...and we know who is on that team:)
zigmas chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
OK, you are MSing (aka OPing) Hinata, which isn't necessarily bad, just slightly unusual.
I like your story so far anyways. :D
Sol-El-Gabal chapter 39 . 2/13/2012
It is a really good story. You can see Naruto's growing afection towards Hinata, and your writting of Hanabi and Kiba is really good. Please could you continue this story if you find some time, or at least give general draft for the unwritten chapters or offer this fic for adoption.
Sol-El-Gabal chapter 31 . 1/4/2012
You really well develped Hanabi, using the little facts we know about her from the manga and anime, you made the both Hyuuga sisters trully tragic characters. Hiashi may not be a bad person, but really fails as father, becouse he puts the clan first and familly second, hurting the people trully close to becuse of it, even if he thinks he's doing the right thing.
Sol-El-Gabal chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
A really nice story I only started reading it but I really like it, you really can capture the characters right. I'm only sad that I see that it was updated really long ago. Please update soon, if you can.
oO-Artemis-Oo chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
YES, I noticed that those holes have the shapes of peoples hair, too! That doesn't make any sense! Finally, someone else noticed and thought it was worth mentioning.

I feel vindicated.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 39 . 5/14/2011
although i really like the story so far,

you said you had already written a part of the next chapter.

so why is it that the last update was 2 years ago?
Ryu Kitsune Okami chapter 34 . 10/16/2009
that was a tad harsh for lil hanabi
Nek0Nek0 chapter 39 . 10/2/2009
This is so good! Can you please update it. 'puppy dog eyes'
SakuNarHina chapter 39 . 1/16/2009
Great chapter, like always. Love the detail. Nice fight scene. Loved the fluff. Looking foreward to whatever happens next. Keep up the good work.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 39 . 1/16/2009
NaruHina fluff is awesome! Hinata making chakra blades on her feet is awesome! Kiba not dying is awesome!
rikarudo chapter 39 . 1/16/2009
I wonder if your going to make Naruto train with his wind affinity or how if your going to do it since there's no kakashi near by. Nice chapter by the way... but making the OC's a bit to powerful?
Darth-Taisha chapter 39 . 1/15/2009
Yay, thanks for the update. I loved the naruhina moments. It is nice to see Hinata succeeding in something, especialy in front of Naruto.