Reviews for Shades of Red
LightTheWay333 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Short, snappy and to the point. The way every story should be. Nice
Freedom-To-Fly chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
this was a really good take on twilight. i enjoyed reading it great work
Kissed Twice chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Ok, it was good to you got to the, "He wants to fucking tear her apart." Cut down with the cussing, its immature and un-needed.
luminous lullaby chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Edward's conflicting emotions are just so perfect in this, especially the way you ended it. Perfect.
jennipher chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
oh my god! I can't believe you read Twilight! I've followed your stories since, Today I'm Me. Your one of my favorites authors. I was wondering when something tottally awesoome like this would come into the Twilight Catagory.

I think that song fits them...some of it anyways. Good choice.

Thank you for creating something so tottaly awesome!
downtimexdamage chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I love that! It's so interesting how you begin each paragraph describing what he loves and wants romanically, but then quickly twists it into something like killing her. That shows a lot about him.
numba1shorty chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
wow. that was cool. very...passionate.
mrs.cullen22 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
very nice. i like the harsh contrast of love and blood lust. keep writing :)
t chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i thought this was really good. please continue it . i loved how you would describe how he wants her and then end the sentence with him also wanting something else from her .. i really liked it! continue continue continue!
Little Miss Malevolent chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
isn't really all that good? your a fucking genius! you're my new hero. congratulations. you're gonna write more right?
Mollytigerc chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
OMG! That was so awesome. I loved it. It was so fluffy and nice. I just loved it. The whole time I was smiling and going aw...

I loved your one shot. It was adorable.
Me chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
it was interesting though. Seen something with Red done before, but this was different.
Ete Soleils chapter 1 . 10/4/2007

that was amazing.

so powerful.

please make more!
UntilWeMeetAgain chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
this was so good! i loved it
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
good song

excellent story, full of angsty edward love

me likey