Reviews for Training Wheels
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
You make my insides feel all squishy when I read your javajunkie fluff. One thing I have to point out is ZACH! I lovelovelove the way you write Zach. I rarely see him in any fics, so it's great to see a good version of Zach somewhere.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
*sighs happily* I'm a hopeless romantic; I love this one. It is so sweet and captures Luke's feelings so perfectly...I've got that Harlequin Romance face on as Paris puts it. I'm smitten by this fic! Ha, Lorelai named her bike, I named my laptop. I learn from her; that might not be such a good thing. Okay seriously though, I am going to lobby a petition to get you signed on to write the 8th season of Gilmore Girls. We're gonna bring back the actors and you will write the episodes! I'll bet it'll be the best season yet...
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Hey, good story! Very cute and sweet! I can completely see this happening during that episode, good job! Love your stories, keep up the good work!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I really really liked this one. It was great! Sorry its taken me so long to review, I've been busy lately. I loved how it showed him going to get the hat at the end. Great Job!
Browndoggy03 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Aw...that's awesome. Completely...awesome.

I need to author alert you, I need to know when you get new stories!
HNfan1992 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
sweet and to the point. An excellent story!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I loved it Java!

My two favorite parts were when they were using Kirk's computer, cause it was hilarious, and the thing about the hats at the end.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
good story too bad you can't do another chapter to this
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
aw that was adorable and now i'm getting ready to read your new chapter of twister tournament so i can prolong doing my homework even longer than i already have!
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
OH MY GOD! I LOVE that story! so cute! i love the ending! "Maybe his black on would start just as big of a fire" LOVE ITT!

Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
That's sweet, Java. Very, very sweet. I like Lorelai's chatter - to make up for the awkwardness? - and Luke's thoughts. Great.