Reviews for Gred and Forge: The story with no title
CrystalheartLover chapter 14 . 2/6/2009
You guys excellent writers!(I love the humor-ness in this fanfic) I hope that you'll update the next chapter soon!(and yes, I'll review the next chapter as well) Can't wait for your next update~XD
mychemicalolmance chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
Holy [insert choice of curse words here]!

This is a truly great story! It's just amazing, it puts the whole "Fred and George" name into consideration it's like being in their minds, which is exactly PoVs are about but still, there are some pretty important parts, to me, that were missing in the books!:o And you filled them in for me so Thank You So Muchh! They always make my day even though I don't review much [Or at all actually P]

PS. I Love Your Authors' Notes

-Sincerely,[I
bookworm97 chapter 13 . 1/25/2008
o... thats kinda creepy. but really cool! update soon!
Evenstar606 chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
AWESOME! I always thought that the twins had Precognitive abilities. I mean, they predicted the exact outcome of the Quidditch World Cup, right down to Krum getting the Snitch but Ireland winning. So I think they definately have some strong abilities, maybe becasue they're twins. You did a great job!
SomedayEngland chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
AHH! Who needs help? Save them Fred! :)
SomedayEngland chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Teeheehee...and Dudley gets what he deserves! Go Fred and George!
Evenstar606 chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
AWESOME JOB! I think things are really starting to fall into place for the twins! And what's up with the Order, I can't wait to find out!
bluemoonlight92 chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
haha, the eagle singing soulja boy, wow...lmao. yay this chapter was long, that makes me happy :). good chapt too
bluemoonlight92 chapter 11 . 11/16/2007
lmao, i always wondered how their mom reacted to the fact that harry gave them the money, lol seriously that was perfect!
Evenstar606 chapter 11 . 11/15/2007
This was an AWESOME update! (I think I say that way too often, I need a different word for awesome. Perhaps "creative" or "compelling" or maybe even "fantastic" :)

I loved the part where they switched the color of the house from white to...WOW. Of course, anyone who remembers the color of their shop robes would know that wild colors are totally a Weasley twin thing to do. They just can't have boring, where's the fun in that?

I'm glad Molly didn't get too angry.

Anyways, I will stop rambling. Chaio!
Evenstar606 chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
Wow! I loved the way this played out. It was cool that instead of just directly quoting the books like many people do for this scene, that you changed it up and added your own personal touch. At least that's what it seemed like to me, I liked it!
bluemoonlight92 chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
haha, loved it
Evenstar606 chapter 9 . 10/29/2007
This was awesome! I liked how you added in Umbridge's POV. She is just awful, right? Are you with me when I say that the multiplying fireworks were a stroke of genius? The entire escape should go down in Infamous Escapes History or something!
iseenodifference chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
I reviewed! review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review review Bloody heck! That's catchy- I Lurve it!
lady-bluebeard chapter 8 . 10/24/2007