Reviews for Going Home
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Don'w you want to update it? Interesting it is
Nana the Dwarf chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
So...Is there any chance that this will be updated soonish?
Indiobotod chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
NICE ONE! PLS. CONTINUE THIS STORY! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE INACCURACY IN THE STORY AS LONG AS IT IS ENTERTAINING!
Dodo chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
wow, excellent story I'm waiting for the next chapters
kikyo4ever chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Glad our heartless Shizuru is thinking about someone that should have been a stranger to her. Nonetheless, she couldn't denied it, she was worried about Natsuki for whatever reason -grin. I love it.

I can't wait until the word 'babysitting' turn into 'protecting'...LOL

anyways, Natsuki is traveling with someone pretty normal LOL

Now, I'll wait and see what will happen...Part II, when is it coming?
kikyo4ever chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Shizuru is as hot and damn skilled!

she's kinda scary...glad her appearance isn't a threat to Natsuki yet...I did like to see more of their relationship...need romance :D

Shizuru has a kill aura around her but she's as gentle and caring if she like someone...please update soon!
tions chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
good story.
Icemera chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
Loving the story. Please update soon. Gah.
pokemonfan13 chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
What will Shizuru and Natsuki do now? *thinks about it*
Liandrid313 chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
Great,i love the chapter i cant wait to c what happens, update soon
The.Hoppy chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Saturday? *crosses fingers* Best of luck with the rest of the evening, then. As for the chapter- *claps* Shizuru showed concern. That's enough to make me happy, and while Natsuki seems to be playing the fool (at least in part), I suppose it has to do with her upbringing in this time period. The parallels to Samurai Champloo, even if unintentional (though I find that hard to believe), are so very fun. Moreso because they're not /exact/, just small nudges. Something left unfinished? Don't go soft on us, Shizuru. Now who could Yukariko be... Ishigami? That would seem to fit, but then I wonder how that would end. This has only served to increase my curiousity, so please, update soon? '

~Naolin
Alphawolf69 chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Dun dun dun! Yukariko enters the story! (I liked the way Natsuki imagined she was Shizuru btw) I'm really curious to see Shizuru's reaction to being 'replaced' so quickly *smirks* though maybe she'll have some satisfaction in being proved right that Natsuki needs taking care of -and it doesn't matter who it is.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
LunarMiko07 chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
How sad that Shizuru and Natsuki aren't traveling together anymore. I hope they get together soon.
Mana10 chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
Love your story. Got turned around abit near the beginning but its all good. Hope you update soon.
Rain54 chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
Nice development, knowing Natsuki and her stubbornness it doesn't come as a surprise they went on separate ways - especially after Shizuru's remark on her personal life. Yukariko appear, should be interesting to see her role in this story. Just one thing:

'...it felt wrong to do nothing when such a dangerous woman was roaming the forest.' hmm I suppose Shizuru's referring to Yukariko here but how can she know that the sniper is female?

And even the Shogunate got involved. Seems Shizuru had done something important in her past. Waiting for the next chapter.. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »