Reviews for No Child Left Behind
spycat chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Amazing story and detailed.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
My mind was blown after reading this.

I can't begin to describe how amazing this story was. I may not know much about G1, but I could clearly picture the setting and characters. The words are detailed and fluent in structure and your dream overall is astonishing. I couldn't think of this myself!

I love how you put your talent to use.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was good.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow, you have an amazing way with words. This story felt so real it was like I was watching it happen.

I especially enjoyed the scene in the aftermath of the crash where the heroine watches the interaction between Prime and Cosmo.

Keep up the good work.
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I hope you'll make a story out of this
Ha-Hee Prime chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This was a very interesting read. It was so visceral, visual, sensual in the sense of being an experience that you sense rather than just words that you read... And yet, in the grand tradition of cartoon plots everywhere, we have this melodramatic maniac out to get an obscure revenge with the help of his Newfound Friends... It should be ludicrous, and yet it feels of a piece with the broad dramatic plotting of TFdom in general.

I was really impressed with the paragraph where you described the scene outside, and what it was like to be in the middle of a Giant Alien Robot firefight. VERY good stuff, especially the "like a kid taking a hammer to his Hot Wheels" bit, and the "it's not like in the movie theater" bit.

Glad Chromie linked me this. You are a great writer.

*sends encouragement, and Big Red Robot Hugs*
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
A very powerful and moving "TF:G1" tale. That young woman, Jessie, risks her very life to get those children to safety. Cosmos assists her in a way that would deeply touch onto the way Autobots and Decepticons are treated on Earth. She, like, totally trusts him. While still trying to leave the collapsing building, the Decepticons arrive and take a pounding on Cosmos. But that doesn't stop Jessie from doing her duty. That guy who wants to kill her - Michael was his name - was he a part of your dream, too?
CoraxOnyx chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
So good. You have such an engaging style. I like how you keep the action moving along. It was nice to see Cosmos in a bigger part than he usually gets and hooray for Prime. He's always been my hero. Nicely done.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
wow, this was a very good story 0
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Very nice! I have to say though, the title makes me laugh...(it makes me think of a national education policy-the 'No Child Left Behind' Act which is a complete joke...) I thought this was a very sweet story. I hope you write more soon!
eeyop1428 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
wow, that was cool! its amazing how u clearly presented your dream into words and i really liked that :) when did u wake up in the dream anyway? seemed rather intense enough to wake up during inside the building or probably when micheal intervened you in the bus.

anyhoo, pretty cool dream - i hope to have one as action-packed as that one someday.
Elita One chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
cool!

all i have is weird dreams that make no sense whenever it involves transformers, or i cant remember

*sigh*
Oracle Five chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Lovely story. Very clear, with an unusual and interesting setting and background. The fact that Cosmos received such a large role is also a plus.

Good job!
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
*content sigh*I liked that. Very nice.