Reviews for Death and King's Cross
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/28
Nicely done! All the Gryffindors receive their reward in heaven, of course; nearly murdering and tormenting Slytherins simply doesn't count as a moral failing.

I do hope Snape can draw a better afterlife than Hogwarts in the company of the Marauders. He deserves far, far better.
I love this fic soooo much I've reread it so many times! Whenever I get to the end I start to get choked up.
Dastardly Dragon chapter 1 . 2/26
That was just beautiful.
Gioia chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I cried so much over the utter beauty in this story. It was quite cathartic. I adored each segment. Hedwig's was particularly poignant.
TamiLove chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This... was lovely. Simply lovely. I cried so much, lol! Fred's Death made me cry first then Peter... Oh gods.. This was beautiful.
Lady Kaisa chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Well then.
I think your characterization of all the characters is spot on, and I really liked how you constructed each of their deaths - especially Hedwig's. (That might just be because I have a soft spot for Hedwig, though.)
I also like how you tied it all up at the end - that was lovely.
Noyb chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This . . . is beautiful. Seriously. Beautiful. I am literally moved to tears, and I consider it nothing less than a travesty that this has as few reviews as it does.

Sir/Miss . . . well done. To my recollection, this is the only piece of fanfiction that I've read since [i]discovering/[i] fanfiction-and I believe it's been at least a decade-that has made me cry. Well done. Just . . . well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wow. This story is... Fantastic, moving and charming. By the time I got to the end I was crying, happy tears I think, melancholy I suppose. It's a testament to how much Harry Potter still means to me, but also to how amazing your writing is, and how in character. This story deserves a place at the top. Thank you for writing such a beautiful heartwarming but equally heart wrenching story.
mo kagen chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
thank you!
stefanie437 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is absolutely amazing. You are incredibly talented. Awesome job!
Newcomb chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hedwig's section got me. I teared up.

Well done.
Petrino chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
wait...who is the narrator in the last one?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Salt from my eyes through out.
autumnapril15 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this fic! In some after-death fics the characters turn a little OOC, but you portrayed them perfectly, and their 'Deaths' suited them so well I couldn't think of a single scene that would have been better. My favourite had to be Hedwig. It captured her so well, it was beautiful. Thank-you so much for just writing this.
ladymblack chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
All I can say is "WOW!" Siriusly Black at .uk suggested this story. I'm very thankful to have found this and read it. I absolutely loved the Voldemort part, simply spectacular! Of course all of them were incredibly enjoyable whether sad, poignant or fun. Thank you very much for sharing this story!