Reviews for Death and King's Cross
Dastardly Dragon chapter 1 . 2/26
That was just beautiful.
Gioia chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I cried so much over the utter beauty in this story. It was quite cathartic. I adored each segment. Hedwig's was particularly poignant.
TamiLove chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This... was lovely. Simply lovely. I cried so much, lol! Fred's Death made me cry first then Peter... Oh gods.. This was beautiful.
Lady Kaisa chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Well then.
I think your characterization of all the characters is spot on, and I really liked how you constructed each of their deaths - especially Hedwig's. (That might just be because I have a soft spot for Hedwig, though.)
I also like how you tied it all up at the end - that was lovely.
Noyb chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This . . . is beautiful. Seriously. Beautiful. I am literally moved to tears, and I consider it nothing less than a travesty that this has as few reviews as it does.

Sir/Miss . . . well done. To my recollection, this is the only piece of fanfiction that I've read since [i]discovering/[i] fanfiction-and I believe it's been at least a decade-that has made me cry. Well done. Just . . . well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wow. This story is... Fantastic, moving and charming. By the time I got to the end I was crying, happy tears I think, melancholy I suppose. It's a testament to how much Harry Potter still means to me, but also to how amazing your writing is, and how in character. This story deserves a place at the top. Thank you for writing such a beautiful heartwarming but equally heart wrenching story.
mo kagen chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
thank you!
stefanie437 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is absolutely amazing. You are incredibly talented. Awesome job!
Newcomb chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hedwig's section got me. I teared up.

Well done.
Petrino chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
wait...who is the narrator in the last one?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Salt from my eyes through out.
autumnapril15 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this fic! In some after-death fics the characters turn a little OOC, but you portrayed them perfectly, and their 'Deaths' suited them so well I couldn't think of a single scene that would have been better. My favourite had to be Hedwig. It captured her so well, it was beautiful. Thank-you so much for just writing this.
ladymblack chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
All I can say is "WOW!" Siriusly Black at .uk suggested this story. I'm very thankful to have found this and read it. I absolutely loved the Voldemort part, simply spectacular! Of course all of them were incredibly enjoyable whether sad, poignant or fun. Thank you very much for sharing this story!
The World's Best Auror chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
The Hedwig one was beautiful! They're all beautiful, really. I loved Fred's and Peter's and Harry's because they all feel like they belong and it's really satisfying. Especially in Harry's, where you see old faces again that you haven't seen in a while, and you can practically feel Harry's contentment. Good job and keep up the good work! :))
faye tash chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I loved it. I truly and honestly loved it.

Everything was so well thought out, and the characterization was so excellent it really made me want to cry. :')

Your writing was so beautiful, especially the last part. I loved the funhouse idea though - sounds like something Fred would have liked. I liked when he found Sirius and James in the tube too. xD

Everyone is so in character it hurts, and I like how you wrote Harry's death in the end. The fact that he was welcomed by everyone was incredibly touching, it felt like I was watching someone go home.

Well done. 10 out of 5 stars. :)