Reviews for Death and King's Cross
What a crappy ending for Snape. He gets to see the Marauders having their happily ever after, with Lily still young and still with a young James and still preaching to him about how he should be a different person (more like James), and gets to still have Dumbledore as his boss. Seriously, why would he want that? It wasn't like any of those people were ever anything other than horrible to him (except for Lily, who started at the age of 16).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/28
Nicely done! All the Gryffindors receive their reward in heaven, of course; nearly murdering and tormenting Slytherins simply doesn't count as a moral failing.

I do hope Snape can draw a better afterlife than Hogwarts in the company of the Marauders. He deserves far, far better.
I love this fic soooo much I've reread it so many times! Whenever I get to the end I start to get choked up.
Dastardly Dragon chapter 1 . 2/26
That was just beautiful.
Gioia chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I cried so much over the utter beauty in this story. It was quite cathartic. I adored each segment. Hedwig's was particularly poignant.
TamiLove chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This... was lovely. Simply lovely. I cried so much, lol! Fred's Death made me cry first then Peter... Oh gods.. This was beautiful.
Lady Kaisa chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Well then.
I think your characterization of all the characters is spot on, and I really liked how you constructed each of their deaths - especially Hedwig's. (That might just be because I have a soft spot for Hedwig, though.)
I also like how you tied it all up at the end - that was lovely.
Noyb chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This . . . is beautiful. Seriously. Beautiful. I am literally moved to tears, and I consider it nothing less than a travesty that this has as few reviews as it does.

Sir/Miss . . . well done. To my recollection, this is the only piece of fanfiction that I've read since [i]discovering/[i] fanfiction-and I believe it's been at least a decade-that has made me cry. Well done. Just . . . well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wow. This story is... Fantastic, moving and charming. By the time I got to the end I was crying, happy tears I think, melancholy I suppose. It's a testament to how much Harry Potter still means to me, but also to how amazing your writing is, and how in character. This story deserves a place at the top. Thank you for writing such a beautiful heartwarming but equally heart wrenching story.
mo kagen chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
thank you!
stefanie437 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is absolutely amazing. You are incredibly talented. Awesome job!
Newcomb chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hedwig's section got me. I teared up.

Well done.
Petrino chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
wait...who is the narrator in the last one?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Salt from my eyes through out.
autumnapril15 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this fic! In some after-death fics the characters turn a little OOC, but you portrayed them perfectly, and their 'Deaths' suited them so well I couldn't think of a single scene that would have been better. My favourite had to be Hedwig. It captured her so well, it was beautiful. Thank-you so much for just writing this.