Reviews for Family
narutosonlyfriend chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
well looks like we can kill jake off now. idt any1 will miss him
prettyinpink chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
Please update update update nd is charlie a vampire who changed him? And why won't jake say why he left? Will there be a battle? Sooooo many questions pleeeaaaaasssseee update!
tiltultwin chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
please continue! i want to hear what the DOG has to say! so far so good. please don't make Jacob *yuck* involved in Andrew's life! He left Bella, and Bella tried calling and talking to him but he never answered! He doesn't deserve it!
narutosonlyfriend chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
are you still writing this story? i wanna hear jakes xplaination
omi chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Please continue to update as you can. You really are doing a great job with it.
jwstahle chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
I love this story a lot. I have read all the chapters and I cannot wait to see what heppens next. I understand that you are updating your stories one at a time and I really hope that this one is updated soon. Please update soon.
Jacob'sWifey1223 chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
OMFG! PLZ UD! This chapter was awesome! ~~
kimmie1995 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
omg!1 this is awesome. yu need to ad more chapters !
JasmineeCullen chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
wow this story is brilliant cant wait for more.

jasmine-louise-cullen x
Prpurpledragon chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
This story is incredible. I really love it. Please continue to update as you can. You really are doing a great job with it.
TayterBug chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
gr..i was just staring to get into it..
ElleG20 chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
Here is the thing, I have read all of your stories and they are all great. so all we have to do is pick one of them for you to finish i want you to finish all of them but if i have to make a choice it would have to be this one I really wnat to know how Andrew reacts and how jacob takes it because he is truley an asshole for leaving bella and she did try to tell him but he would never return her calls or answer the door when she came by so it is really his fault for being such a but hole but i will give him the benefit of the doubt if he comes up with a good explanation as to why he left bella after all that and knowing what it would do to her it was worst then when Edward left her because he truely didn;'t now how bella was when he left but jacob saw all of that and for him to put her through all of that again totally sucked so if i have to choose i choose this one please continue with this one thanks.
Darkslilangel chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
i can't wait until you continue this story since it's very interesting. great job though.
Titenanou chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
I would like you to continue all the stories

Separated, family and assassin are very good fictions so it would be silly if you stopped two stories...
edwardlovr026 chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
i like this book out of all the ones you have written. ]. and i love the last chapter. i cant wait to see which book you choose to continue.