Reviews for Civil War Hulk
Stratos263 chapter 11 . 7/5
Nice job on the commentary
Stratos263 chapter 10 . 7/5
Well shit the skrulls are around. Good luck to Bruce banner
Stratos263 chapter 9 . 7/5
Good luck hulk
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 7/5
Good point cap
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 7/5
Yeah tony look what you done
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 7/5
Oh man these guys are screwed
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 7/5
Oh shit world war hulk during civil war this is going to get epic
D72 chapter 11 . 3/11
I always figured the shra was a shit sandwich, and Tony was just trying to dull the edges of the knife going into his own chest, like when he went to the trip on the hill with Peter, and that some of the worst shit in civil war was the goalposts being moved, and him going along with it.

That being said, Tony's always got that warlord underneath. Shit, First iron man book I read was the one where kang brainwashed him, he went warlord, and killed his teenage self. Ths 90's were weird.

Given the whole shield is hydra thing, civil war was destined to be a clusterfuck movie. You did slip barnes in here though, which is amusing.
D72 chapter 8 . 3/11
Lightning bolt hits garden PA system, scorpions rock you like a hurricane accompanies the entrance. Keepin it MCU.
The Story's Shadow chapter 10 . 2/16
An amazing story! Well done! It's quite the twist to the comics. I'm unsure of what to think of the Hood freeing the prisoners. I like Moonstone, she's an interesting character with quite the appeal on her own. Ok, I would've preferred if she'd escaped on her own, I hate the Hood. So Bruce is on his own again, wonder how that ill turn out. Again, amazing job!
The Story's Shadow chapter 9 . 2/16
Now that Hulk's rampage has ended, what shall happen now? How will this change the course of history? Nicely done.