Reviews for Vengeance
LilyXJames chapter 10 . 5/22
You should mark this story as "completed"

So happy I got to read it again 3 _
LilyXJames chapter 1 . 5/22
Finally! I've been looking for this story for God knows how long! _

Now I can reread it _
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Hehe... this is a pretty popular brotherly love story that I've been telling myself to read for a while because, undoubtedly, I love brotherly love... and I've finally gotten around to reading (and finishing) it. And damn, I'd be lying if I told you I didn't enjoy it, 'cause I sure as hell did!

First of all, I love the fact that you've focused on TK and Matt's (as well as their parents) relationships and not everyone else's. Divorce and separation of your siblings isn't something that is taken lightly (and neither is kidnap or murder, obviously), so I'm glad you didn't venture off the plot too much. Also, you've twisted everything around in such a way that it left me on the edge of my seat. Kudos for you!

Though I am a little curious... even though we find out at the end that the whole fic was a past event story that TK and Matt were telling the other digidestined, surely they would've noticed their absence sooner and would've seen the police report stuffs on TV...? Maybe? That kinda confused me.

Also, the Natsuko/Hiroaki thing was cute, even though it's not exactly romance or anything... yet.

Now onto the sequel!
Cearta Day chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
I don't care how old this story is; I have to review it because it's so amazing. It's epic, okay? So completely epic that I can hardly take it! It's well thought out, it's interesting, it graps my attention. Just amazing
becky199756 chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
Can you please put up a sequel?I have been dieing to see what happins.
MegGyver chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
this is a good story and all but the show is called "digimon" so where are the digimon
Gallantmon ROX chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
What the heck? I mean, seriously! This is so good! How in heck did you manage to come up with thsi? It is so well written and descriptive! Congrats! Definetly one of the BEST fanfics i've ever read!
Darks00 chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
*adds to fav stories and author* plz update soon!

xxDarkness' Kidxx
sunflowers chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
just have to say this: MALCOM ISHIDA IS OFFICIALLY AN IDIOT! OBVIOUSLY IT'S MURPHY! WHO'D HE THINK IT WAS? JOE? GOD!

oh yeah, you rock y'know
sunflowers chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
i LOVE TK AND MATT!

I LOVE THIS STORY!

I LOVE YOU!(PLATONICLY)

THIS IS SO ON MY FAVORITE STORIES!

yOU ARE SO IN MY FAVORITE AUTHORS!

GO YOU!(AWESOME NAME BTW)
Princess in the Pea chapter 10 . 5/16/2006
very well written. one of the best i've seen actually. i hope you have/will do a sequel to this story and keep writing
Soramon chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
WHAT THE HELL WAS THE ENDING ALL ABOUT? I THOUGH THAT MURPHY WAS DIED! DIDN'T HE FALL OFF THAT CLIFF? I need the sequel now! And the part when Vanni kissed Matt, I just wanted to throw up right there and then. I mean that was so NASTY! Love this story!
Zoleth chapter 10 . 2/8/2004
This is a great story! Good work!
Angel Spirit chapter 10 . 10/26/2003
*happy sigh*...SUCH a good story! I'd read this one ages ago and I had to read it again because I felt like I needed something angsty in the Yamato/Takeru brotherly love department...and this one has ALWAYS been one of my favorites... *-* now i'm going to go and catch up on the sequel to this because now you've got me even more in the mood for this kind of stuff...a perfect way to end a weekend...-~
Sakura123 chapter 10 . 8/10/2003
Wow, that was great! The whole story to the beginning to the end! I love T.K. And Matt brotherly stories.. They're so cute.! Good story