Reviews for the art of denial
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is really cute! :D
sky's traffic chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
"Except for when he does."

ah, sasuke. always in denial, aren't you? XD

but - that set aside, this is a really lovely written piece of yours! the small details are just... heartwarming. :)

Ava Whitlock chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Now, that was a happier fic than most...

anyway, good one...
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
nice :3 very angsty :D
gfkjhfdak chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I loved it! I've never read anything quite like this before. The repetition was a nice touch.
Xx AmuTadase xX chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
didnt like it sad
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
haha, I love exceptions. ;) Sasuke probably does, too.

the writing here is - once again - profound. so indepth, as it reaches into the characters' minds and finds what they truly think. I honestly think this is how Sasuke really acts. (;
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
its nice to see sasuke's thoughts. make me want to griogu. yesh. beautiful.
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Here's what I though:

You are an epic WINer.

And I hate you for it (only not cause you write awesome fics).

queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I really like this sort of... stories? Works? (I'm somewhat tired of using the word 'fic' all the time. Need something else.)

Quiet and contemplative, and all. Sometimes we wonder what's going on in that glorious head (chicken butt hairstyle~~) of his.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Nice, very Sasuke-like
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. It runs through Sasukeland too.

Just shoot me for that horrible, horrible thing I just wrote. Please. Your story doesn't deserve that. It was a wonderful, wonderful story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
/(He pretends he doesn't notice the way her smile falters and her eyes lower to the ground he knows she wishes would swallow her whole.)/

/(He still seethes when he remembers those two colors on her face, because even if she was annoying, he'd never wanted that. Not for her.)/

Both wonderful images I can immediately remember in the manga, the second one specifically was concise yet -powerful-, and since Sasuke was flipping his lid he wasn't thinking much, but if his jumbled thoughts could be put into a coherent sentence it might have sounded something like that.

/there are moments when he thinks she is dangerously close to making him reconsider his life's path, moments when he remembers that he has two goals/

Sasuke's Goals

1. Kill Itachi

2. Restore clan

You had me loving this until you brought up that line. Ugh. Gee how romantic: Sakura's scale-tipping characteristic in Sasuke's heart is that she can make babies. At thirteen. Joy. You probably didn't mean it that way, but I don't like that being on Sasuke's mind at all as to why he could grow to like Sakura from a valued friend to a romantic partner.
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 4/16/2008

A stunning collection of words that I am at odds of being able to express.