Reviews for the art of denial
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
The last two sentences,

Sasuke doesn't think much of Haruno Sakura.

Except for when he does.

are perfect. I like how you put him trying to show he doesn't care about her at all, but also put in all of those little details that, for him to notice, means he DOES care about her. And the little descriptions are really cute, and just...Sasuke-ish.

/\_/\

(")*(")
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
AW! It;s so cute! I love it! 8P

Ta!
rein penguin chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Neat! Wonder where you got the inspiration for: at least, this is what he tells himself...
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
You're trying to kill me, aren't you? Yes, you are quite obviously trying to kill me with your angsty (brilliant!) and sad (fantastic) fic. Oh! I really, really love this and that was Sasuke, ok? No doubt about it - that was Sasuke speaking (definitely).
missmori chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Perfect! Exactly what I think of how Sasuke thinks of Sakura. :)

It's too bad that it's finished...

BB21
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Loved it.

Beautiful. :)

You write extremely terrifically.
010101010111111 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Dee-ny-ul!

It was good. You write Sasuke very well, and that's hard to do. Nice job.
ayane04 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
o lol lots of musings from uchiha sasuke xDD hehe i liked it ] it really gives a insight on sasuke's feelings... and i have to say, i am so fed up with the manga hardly showing anything he feels it really ticks me off. its nice to know what he's thinking even if it's fanfiction its really IC

dakara, sugoi xD

ayane04 ;)
Maidenstear chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow, I thought that did good with keeping Sasuke in character!Thank you!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
adorable!
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
aw. that was sweet, God do I need to find an a hot angsty guy now... lol great job

thank you for the lovely distraction, i need to go finish my history paper... *bleh*

Keep up the good work!

swn
InuFilipinaFan chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
You deserve a cookie. Really.

I love it! :D Awesome job. :]
UnbreakableTrio chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Love the irony mixed with fluff! -
kt chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
aww, ya cutie.
Cheetah Eyes chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
This was fabulous. I can't think of anything that would've made that better. Keep it up.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »