Reviews for the art of denial
sleeeepy chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
YOU WROTE A NEW STORY!

Prettiness...

*sways a little*

Sorry. I'm high on gingerbread.
nickygirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
short and sweet. i liked it.

love always

nickygirl
shohei chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Awesomes! So true
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Amazing...you should write more D
iMissa chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I just realized that I never told you how I felt about this. (Though I'm pretty sure have my babies said a lot xD.)

This is simply too amazing for words to describe, and it DEFINITELY fits the way I think Sasuke thinks.

She's the yin to his yang, yo.

Anyway, as per usual, I loved it.
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
sweet! totally captured the essence of sasuke's stubborn denial and the way his perspective is so narrow, but cracking slightly open in respect to Sakura. very nice piece :)
ThReE gIrLs WiTh PoCkY chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
this story is great ... it really gets you in his mind ... and he isn't out of character
dark Alley chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
This was perfect. Simple and sweet.
OhBrother chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
i loved it.
graviola chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Really good! You did a wonderful job!
galvanic chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I love you and all you stand for. *dramatically takes out engagement ring* marry me and lets creat SasuSaku fan fiction together. lawl.
danielie chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Hee hee, this is true... I think this is how he feels about her.

Really accurate, only Sasuke and green? XD Seems like a colour mismatch, but it could work.

Good job!

-danielie
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Still so beautiful. I love Sasuke in denial, and this was so very

IC, too, so you get a double thumbs-up.

(He still seethes when he remembers those two colors on her face, because even if she was annoying, he'd never wanted that. Not for her.)

I love that part, because he's being protective - but not in that annoying way everyone does it. It's softer somehow, and speaks more of hi desperation for her to always be okay.

I l oved this SO MUCH. You're my hero.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3