Reviews for Communiqué
please write more
annea101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
go wally
kshima91 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I liked wallys denial in the beginning and the nuclear footbal... totally in character. and i thought it was a nice touch to end with beginning and not the traditional 'The End' or 'Fin' :)
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
The only issue is that you mention Wally knowing that the guy died on Mars and it's an alien impersonating him... they don't find that out until the third part of the episode.
Sere-Cosmos chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
That was awesome! Great characterzation for Flash & J'onn. _
lovova chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Ha. Very nice. Poor Wally, we all know your crazy _ The Martian just confirms it is all. Great beginning, sounds probable to what actually happened. Good job!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
You are very, VERY good at characterization. I saw it in the JCA fic, and I saw it in this one. If I read any of your other fics, I'll no doubt see it there, too. X3

This was quite amusing to read, in any case. Again, nice work. _
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I love it. It's so in character. Flash and J'onn don't interact incredibly much in the show, but I can see this in my head. It's perfect.

I'm glad you covered this. A bunch of superheroes showing up with nearly no explanation was... disappointing. This explanation is great.

Favorites!
Ember Koramin chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This is very good. Aside from a few small gramatical errors I like it a lot. Do you plan on writing more?
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Wow! Really well done. I think you wrote it perfectly.

And the last sentence was great:

Still, he’s looking forwards to the Voice in his head getting a name.

Perfect set up for the beginning.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Oh, cool. Wally and J'onn are my two favorites, and they play off each other well here. Wally thinking he's going insane is so funny, but true.
nannon chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
very nice little fic. i love wally and j'onn. they're so different that they just seem to compliment each other perfectly. love the dialogue.
J chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Nice.
Sylence chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Is it safe to assume that the "Beginning" at the end means you plan to continue this? I hope you do. It's good.
Het Up chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That was very sweet. I can tell you feel the same way about J'onnXWally that other people do about the World's Finest... or Lucy and Ethel, as the case may be.