Reviews for Go Ask Mrs Holmes
imkerfuffled chapter 34 . 8/20/2013
I wish I had discovered this story ages ago; I love it! :D
Larxenethefirefly chapter 34 . 4/5/2011
Ugh! I truly do regret not finding this story earlier... Not only did I miss out on a lot of exciting mini stories, I missed the chance to ask for advice on things that were stressing me out a while ago. Still, this and all your works are worth the read. I'm glad I found you on here!
kakashi-fan chapter 34 . 9/18/2010
do the holmes brothers know how to change diapers?
alabaster-demon chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Would Mssr. Andre be the same one who once owned the Opera Populaire after making his fortune with Mssr. Firmin in the junk - I mean, scrap metal - business? XD Poor Sherlock.
Bug-eyed Monster chapter 34 . 3/22/2010
"or tell her the reason you don't have children of your own is because you drowned them."

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Yup, the kids are definitely going to be hanging around Uncle John way more than Uncle Sherlock. I can see why Ann-Marie's editors would want Holmes to continue adding comments; he's got a twisted snarky sense of humor.

Anyway... eagerly anticipating more.
Pudupudu chapter 29 . 3/6/2010
Please please please please can you post the bonus stories? I would have reviewed every chapter if I'd known about this story two years ago but I would still dearly love to read the bonuses! I ADORE this- wonderful writing my dear!
Bug-eyed Monster chapter 23 . 2/24/2010
*laughing* I should have guessed that Ann Marie might be the one writing the Lestrade/Holmes stories. Mwah-ha-ha-ha... what a wonderful way to get back at Sherlock!
Bug-eyed Monster chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
Loved the bit about the un-approved stories! LOL! Poor Kit Carson had the same trouble. And I love that Catherine wanted to keep some of the Holmes/Watson ones. I would too!
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
FAvoriting
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 34 . 8/10/2009
Please Continue! Please please please please please please please. I am not above begging. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time and some of your answers offer a wealth of plot bunnies! So please! Continue!
Hijokugei chapter 34 . 5/13/2009
Dear Mrs. Holmes,

I happen to have a friend who, while he has no romantic interests in me, is acting rather... forward, if you know what I mean. While, it is true that I have no romantic interests in him either, I'm sure you know that woman are not devoid of hormonic urges, and I am inclined to agree that an evening together, if you catch my drift, would be quite agreeable. Before I say anything, would you kindly give your advice and opinion on the matter?

Yours Sincerely,

E.M.
LilyAyl chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
. . . I want this question reward. Is there any way to obtain the story written for an earlier chapter than the present one?
Kalisona chapter 34 . 10/26/2008
Aw! This story is so sweet! I actually put off reading this, despite my love of your other story, What Words Fail Of, just because I'm the kind of person who simply cannot take any romance seriously. But I was so pleasantly surprised! This is so well-written, believable, and enjoyable, and I am very glad I gave it a chance. I will definitely be reading everything you write from now on!

(This character count down at the top of the reviews is highly disconcerting...)

Ann Marie is a lovable and believable character, and I love seeing her views on these subjects! Keep up the fabulous work!

And this last chapter! It is so sweet to see Holmes and Watson interacting this way, though Holmes so vehemently denies any affection. ;)

And I have an Uncle John! (Well, technically he's my great uncle, but...psh! Technicalities!) And he's British! But his last name isn't Watson. ;)

Hmm...I think I'm babbling a bit now, so I'll end this review now. I'm eagerly looking forward to more soon! ;)

Kali
mrmistoffelees chapter 34 . 9/20/2008
I've got a couple questions for Sherlock:

If Sherlock were to marry, what type of woman would he marry?

Has Inspector Lestrade made reference to the fics that pair off him and Sherlock?
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 34 . 7/30/2008
Brilliant as usual, these every day type of things help me tremendosly when I'm trying to figure out someone's rational.