Reviews for Want For More
Chikiko chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
it's funny but i dont think i realized this story was written in 2nd person till i got about half way through it. I'm shocked and appalled that this story has only gotten 5 reviews! what's wrong with you readers!~ it was very good. i like how you ended it and the realization between the two events between with alex and casey. You really should write more CO stories. they're so good. you write svu and CO very well.
CM Reilly chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I have read this four or five times and I love it more each time. The idea of Casey taking that chance, to show up at Olivia's unannounced, and end up falling asleep on her doorstep is fantastic.

Who wouldn't love Casey Novak for Christmas, right?
Katie chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
That's the cutest damn thing I've read in a while.
manuel chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
It's a pretty story, because it is bare hope for both of them.

chelsvanderpol chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Hey you

wow wow wow wow wow seriously you do it EVERY time you are simply brilliant hon genre skipping doesn't in anyway matter . nYou have an excellent grasp on the characters and really make it seem realistic in my mind I can see it all as if I just turned the tv on not too many people can convey that. it's obvious ( I think ) you care about the characters and they just jump off the page . I don't know any more than what I've said already but you know you always will have a fan in me.

sorry to see it end but it was incredible, whatever you write I'll be here to read it. you make my day :)