Reviews for Trick or Treat
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hi There,

I saw your note about the unkind anonymous review and I just wanted to let you know that I have been a huge fan of your stories for as long as you have been posting on . In fact, reading your work was one of the things I most looked forward to at the end of my work week. So, don't be discouraged : ) There are plenty of people who truly appreciate your creativity - me included!
Lyona chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I can't get this fic off my head now .

Thank you for writing this pure bliss !
Sky Rider chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
It's been too long since I truly read one of your fanfics. Your writing is brilliant as always. I hope you've been well since we last spoke.

Thanks for another wonderful story. :)

~Sky Rider
KarisunaHime chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I love this! You know, I was just watching Weiss Kreuz, and I was on episode 21. And I thought, wow, with all this Aya and Yohji bonding fics you write, you should really write something that goes along the lines with episode 21, where Yohji mistakes Neu for his Asuka and they fought about it and all. And then Yohji realizes that he should let go of the past and focus on his "current family". Something like so. Because I noticed you have written something similar before, such as Nowhere Man, where Yohji made a mistake and left Aya alone to a mission.

I love your stories!
narakunohime chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Enjoyed reading it. :D
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
LOL
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This was absolutely AMAZING. The mixture of humor from Death (there are so many quotes from him I want to copy and paste to make my point, but in particular: "I LIKE YOUR COAT. SO MANY BUCKLES." That, combined with: "He didn't ... want ... me. Just ... my ... coat," had my absolutely dying.) and the touching sadness from Yohji makes me SQUEE YAY.

I don't know how to categorize this, because it is serious and has underlying emotion but it's also amazingly funny and... GAH. love you-have missed your fic while I've been in other fandoms. :D
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
GORGEOUS
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
death was funny!
Spawn of Hell chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
lol

that ones just precious! different from the others by your integration of a touch of supernatural and much more humorous tone. i liked it very much. its mixing tragic with comedy. the death character is funny and adds a little levity to the whole drama. somehow i think his whole attitude was very well defined and that you had created a solid character.

the bit about the coat. lol.

“He … didn’t want … me. Just … my … coat.”

thats about hilarious. thanks so much for that very enjoyable story. Ha! all of your stories are enjoyable!
Alex deathcomes4u chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
YAY! More stories by Tex-chan! THREE new ones to read! *sighs happily* I've read this one and Arrivals so far, but then I remembered to review, so here I am to tell you that you are made of teh awesome. Very well written, and you're as fabulous as ever with the descriptions. Great seasonal/holiday fic. I love halloween.
Chairleg01 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I can't believe it. I found two of your new stories in one night. This one is so good. But then so was the other. I feel blessed that I got to read them. Thanks.
soji chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I loved the gravel sound you used with Death's voice... it just fit perfectly and completely. It was so awesome.

Aw and the relationship you used between Aya and Yohji was so sweet. Beautiful Halloween fic _
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Hey! As usual another great fic. I loved that the horse of Death is named Binky and likes candy. Cracked me up. And then when Aya complains about Death wanting his coat and how it's not funny because he loves his coat. Rightly so of course as it is the ultimate bad-ass coat what with all the buckles and what not. But I think my favorite parts of this fic were the real moments. The moment where Yohji is laughing at the beginning about Aya drowning in a few inches of water because there's nothing else to do but laugh, and the moment where Aya admits to himself that he can't leave Yohji and that just maybe life is a little more bearable with Yohji in it. So few authors really seem to have a good grasp on how hard the life of an assassin would be and how much the boys need each other and even fewer do a good job of conveying it. You always do so well at bing the hard reality to the forefront but you always manage to balance it just right with those special moments between the Weiss members or your special brand of humor. Thanks for the new reading material. Until next time, Happy Writing ;)

~Thalia013
Fenris5000 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Hi! Great story! Aw, the situations you put poor poor poor Yohji into, I'm surprised he hasn't had a nervous break-down yet. If Aya wasn't so... Aya (drool), I'd tell Yohji that he should keep away from his little "bad luck magnet"-to save his sanity, but they do need each other. Your 'brotherly love' fics always give me that warm fuzzy feeling, it is such a treat to be able to read your stories. I hope your big original fic is going well-let me know when it's published so I can go out and buy it! _