Reviews for High Above the Stars
some infinities are bigger chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow, this was amazing! I cried while reading, and I laughed a bit at part.

You did a great job, honestly! Keep writing!

xoxo,

SolemnlySwear
Faniela chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is so sweet and sad at the same time. Loved it. :)
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I think this is definitely the best Fred rememberance fic I've read on this site. It definitely made me have tears in my eyes. Great work! :)
Karin Lee Mischal chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
wonderful, i cried and laughed at the same time
cheapxperfume chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I love all Fred remembrance fics.

but this is one of the best I've read. ]
Farsight020 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Fred is happy. I want to cry. But it is a good story. I'll talk more next week, I don't really have anything to say.
swiftfoot chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I loved your story and your"hidden refrences" great emotional writing! as always. keep it up, I am happy that you still bring the same passion into your writing as you do with any of your other activities.
MyLifeWouldSuckWithoutHeroes chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
aww, tears are streaming down my dry cheeks. this is soo sad, yet sweet, bittersweet. please review my stories. they are dramione. none of them are as sad as yours though, lol, i'm still crying! lol, i hate you but I lurve this story!

luv ya

xcharmedonfirex
Dramagirl007 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I almost cried when I read this. I cried when Fred died in the seventh book. This was a great one shot. :D
Daemith chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Ahg! That was really good! *Cries* I think Fred's death was definitly the saddest, because George was left all alone. :C

Great story. You made me cry :(

*Faves*
Russet022 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aw, I love it. They're so sad, but you were right, it is a happier ending. Thanks,

Russet