Reviews for The Visitor
Isabella1267 chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
i love this story so much
utahikarasu chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
I love this story! i dont think you should delete it even if you dislike it. At the very least please leave the story on the site! Its amazing & you should be proud. the storyline is really cool.
16TwilightMyLife chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
Thanks Alot.
Dess Greene chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
DAMMIT, SAM!

I really wanted to read the rest of this. :(

It was good up until you got all "it sucks, boo hoo". Gr. I will officially rip your wings off if I get the chance.

Loves!

Dess!
ReplaceWithSomethingWitty chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
Don't delete it entirely! Yes, I have to agree that it doesn't fit entirely with the books, BUT it's still very good! Try taking it down and editing it-Sam is a very interesting character!

Come on! I'M BEGGING YOU! (I'm on my knees!)
angelpinkgal chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
. i dont think u shud stop this, its really good...
Eternity Crayon chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
NO! Dont get rid of it!keep typing! I want to know what happens!
sami1010220 chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
good fic so far! i have to say, your personal life is so full of drama that it's almost more exciting than the actual fic, lol. i hope that your personal life gets better soon. -

oh, and you have the fic under complete, when it's really not. i tend to only read completed fics, so yeah...lol, anyway, update soon. i can't wait to see what powers they have!
EternalRestxx chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
I love the story. It's very original. Don't stop just because people aren't reviewing, it's great.
MACullen chapter 9 . 11/8/2007
I love the story,i would hate if i had ever met Sam in person,she sounds creepy
CookieLover92 chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
will do ]
Sirusi chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
ME LIKEY! That has got to be one of my favorite sayings. Anywho, yeah. Loved it! And you now have your twelve reviews. Yay-ness! I am WAY too hyper today, but that's what I get for drinking Mountain Dew. CAFFEINE! :)
CookieLover92 chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
so she was involved in terrible things...evil!
angelpinkgal chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
i didnt get the last part
CookieLover92 chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
wow tht was dirty! sweet though ] i wanna see the plan in action