Reviews for Best Laid Plans
paulieandgilbert chapter 16 . 10/21
So... Severus is just going to be left to be victimized to another two days because Dumbledor is too busy covering his own ass? I've always thought of Dumbledor as a manipulative, selfish bastard, but this is a bit much even for me!
paulieandgilbert chapter 15 . 10/21
OK...that last bit with Patil wasn't the least bit funny. Anything against someone's will isn't funny! And yes, men can be sexually assaulted! That's not funny either! I have thoroughly enjoyed this fic up to this point. I just wish that last part had been left out.
paulieandgilbert chapter 14 . 10/21
This entire chapter is absolutely absurd! Man, ya-gotta-love-it! (wink,wink,..nudge,nudge!)
paulieandgilbert chapter 10 . 10/21
This is just too good! It started out like Dumbledor's lemon drops, surprisingly sweet, but now its more like dark chocolate. Decadent, slightly bitter, and completely indulgent. Something truly to be savored! Thank you for my emotional candy!
paulieandgilbert chapter 4 . 10/21
Wow! There sure are a lot of people fainting in here. Despite that, this is one of the most hilarious stories I have read in some time. I love it! This is exactly what I need after reading so much angst.
paulieandgilbert chapter 1 . 10/21
This looks like its going to be fun! This could go a hundred different ways.
Granny Wolf chapter 34 . 10/3
this said humor/romance which it has but I was surprised when the drama came into the later chapters. the story flowed nicely. thanks for sharing!
cissy chapter 34 . 9/28
i love this story its so amazing you are a god dont ever stop writting i could kiss u
Lila chapter 27 . 9/27
so good you are a god or godess for writting this AMAZING
mirrum chapter 11 . 9/24
I LOVE IT AMAZING
Naomi chapter 1 . 9/24
AMAZING BEST STORY IVE READ IN A WHILE
Still not totally convinced Desidorus ain’t a dinosaur.

HoneyBreeze
Then I was like, names beginning with D... *childhood flashbacks* Daryl from that Enid Blyton series with anger issues, Dakota the Bacchus kid that gets drunk off kool aid, Dinky from my school cafeteria’s Dinky Donuts... wait... *realises in America Dinky means worthless* ha imagine naming your child Dinky tho.

HoneyBreeze
Honestly, ‘screaming like a fishmonger’ got me. I live in the uk. It is 1:06 am. I just spat out a mouthful of water all over my covers. My mother is now awake because of me. I can tell already she is pissed. I choked on water very loudly. I am now using ‘screaming like a fishmonger as a catchphrase for one of my characters in a story I am writing. Thanks for reading my wierd shit it’s 1am lmao.

PandaLover chapter 22 . 5/5