Reviews for Best Laid Plans
nk01 chapter 34 . 6/27
I LOVE IT! :)
hermione says mom instead of mum and thats when you know this is a shitty fic
i saw the word mom at the end and almost fucking went into cardiac arrest is it so hard to remember everything harry potter stands for is BRITISH goddamn
AnhThuNguyen chapter 27 . 6/16
Wow, the last part make me laugh like a maniac. Seriously :D :D
Filch chapter 17 . 5/28
It was good at first, but all this stuff with snape... A bit ridiculous and hard to take seriously. Kind of ruined it.
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 34 . 5/8
This was absolutely, undeniably wonderful! Or as Ron would put it, 'bloody brilliant'! I loved all of the pairings, including the Tom-Hermione. Don't ever stop writing fanfiction!
LadyWelbury chapter 1 . 5/1
I laughed so hard! When the nurse fainted after Hermione said she was having Snape spawn!
HDan chapter 34 . 4/20
Wow ! That was an amazing ending :)) I am glad that we had a glimpse in their future :))) Or i would be wondering for a long time :D Thank you so much for an amazing story ! It was really really good one :))))) Thank you !
HDan chapter 30 . 4/20
The fuck? Bellatrix want to help Hermione? WOW :D And i didnt see the french order thing coming ! It's a clever plotting my dear author ! :D Anyway i need to read more see you in other chapter's reviews! hehhe :D And thank you ofcourse:D
BellaPrincipessa chapter 1 . 4/13
I find it hard to believe that Dumbledore - who so tended to give only bits and pieces of information to people - would announce the situation and name potential fathers in front of the entire school. Surely there could have been a discreet way to bring all four men together and discuss it all in his office without announcing it to the entire school. I also think Hermione would have needed some more time to adjust to the idea of having a child before talking to her fetus like it's, well, capable of answering her.
sooo funny... looks like snape has his revenge.
suppy chapter 7 . 4/5
again great chapter
suppy chapter 5 . 4/5
oh you are just great...
suupy chapter 4 . 4/5
Ron's baby talking was so funny. lol.
suppy chapter 3 . 4/5