Reviews for Best Laid Plans
MysteryX19 chapter 24 . 12/23/2021
i diddnt cry I promise (im a cancer okay!)
MysteryX19 chapter 11 . 12/20/2021
you are a really good writer
MysteryX19 chapter 8 . 12/19/2021
I laughed so hard
MysteryX19 chapter 1 . 12/18/2021
a-ma-zing!
NerdGal4Life chapter 29 . 12/7/2021
When this happened I literally dropped my phone!
paulieandgilbert chapter 16 . 10/21/2021
So... Severus is just going to be left to be victimized to another two days because Dumbledor is too busy covering his own ass? I've always thought of Dumbledor as a manipulative, selfish bastard, but this is a bit much even for me!
paulieandgilbert chapter 15 . 10/21/2021
OK...that last bit with Patil wasn't the least bit funny. Anything against someone's will isn't funny! And yes, men can be sexually assaulted! That's not funny either! I have thoroughly enjoyed this fic up to this point. I just wish that last part had been left out.
paulieandgilbert chapter 14 . 10/21/2021
This entire chapter is absolutely absurd! Man, ya-gotta-love-it! (wink,wink,..nudge,nudge!)
paulieandgilbert chapter 10 . 10/21/2021
This is just too good! It started out like Dumbledor's lemon drops, surprisingly sweet, but now its more like dark chocolate. Decadent, slightly bitter, and completely indulgent. Something truly to be savored! Thank you for my emotional candy!
paulieandgilbert chapter 4 . 10/21/2021
Wow! There sure are a lot of people fainting in here. Despite that, this is one of the most hilarious stories I have read in some time. I love it! This is exactly what I need after reading so much angst.
paulieandgilbert chapter 1 . 10/21/2021
This looks like its going to be fun! This could go a hundred different ways.
Granny Wolf chapter 34 . 10/3/2021
this said humor/romance which it has but I was surprised when the drama came into the later chapters. the story flowed nicely. thanks for sharing!
cissy chapter 34 . 9/28/2021
i love this story its so amazing you are a god dont ever stop writting i could kiss u
Lila chapter 27 . 9/27/2021
so good you are a god or godess for writting this AMAZING
mirrum chapter 11 . 9/24/2021