Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Libitinaluna chapter 34 . 7/9
OOOJHHHHH MMMYYY GGGAAWWDDD! SSOOO SWEET! LOVED IT! ESPECIALLY THE ENDING! PERFECT! PLEASE WRITE MORE LIKE IT! loved every part!
Dezirae chapter 34 . 6/18
Loved
Kessymaniak chapter 34 . 5/23
Thank you for sharing you talent! It was a great fiction to read!
YOUR BEST FAN chapter 34 . 5/10
I really like your fan fiction!:) ;):D :P It is really original and very well-structured. Send me the link of your next Harry potter fan fiction. I really wish J.K. Rowling could have included more romance in her books.
P.S. My email is
saoyedaoez01 chapter 34 . 5/1
Well written. Enjoyed the pairings you put together. Would love to see them together again in the future: Brown/Weasley, Parkinson/Weasley, Goyle/Weasley, Potter/Zabini, Lucius Malfoy/Mrs. Granger. I need to get used to Snape paired up. I can’t quite picture him with anyone one yet. But I did see that other writers are writing stories with Snape paired with someone. Hope you continue writing Dramione. This story was very good. Thank you for sharing.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 23 . 4/30
Review:
saoyedaoez01 chapter 21 . 4/30
Favorite chapter so far. ️
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 4/24
Neville and Madame Pomfrey fainting was funny. Also, everyone laughing that Malfoy could be the father was hilarious as well. Poor Malfoy. Love it.
Makky2020 chapter 17 . 4/21
Everyone reviewing this chapter is like “LOL POOR SNAPE!” Idiots, he was f*cking raped. Don’t you see it?! This disgusted me. HE WAS RAPED. And you just thought it was “so funny!”
horsegirl619 chapter 6 . 4/19
I really like your story, but as I'm a complete Harry Potter freak I thought you'd like to know that it's not actually possible for a Muggle to use a wand. If they pick it up and try to use it the wand rebels and they are thrown backwards. Like I said I'm really enjoying your story forgive me for being a know-it-all.
Kushka chapter 34 . 4/15
Cute story
Uh, isn't there a spell they could do to find the father? Or is it too early now.
DreamerLlama chapter 4 . 4/4
I LOVE IT!
ValentinaTheNun chapter 34 . 3/31
Adore
pixelbun1 chapter 15 . 3/31
this is not bad if you can thoroughly cast a crackfic pardon on the extremely unsexy dubious nonconsensual "getting a woman pregnant without her knowledge" premise that starts it all.
2,547 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »