Reviews for The Madness and the Void
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
this was so thoughtful, and bittersweet and beautifully written. xoxo
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
It is kind of dark and definitely wonderful.

Thank you for writing.
Iechyd da chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Bit sad, but great story.
inu-youkai 911 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I know it's a bit late for a review on this story, but it really is marvelous! Absolutely marvelous, I really enjoyed reading it _
BluJPlover chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Just an amazing story! I think I may have read this on Livejournal a while back, it might have been LJ, not sure though, but nevertheless, this story is absolutely brilliant.

The description is spot on, it feels like the Doctor somehow,and I just really feel for poor Martha, and the Doctor. Five stars, I don't think I can even coherently give you anymore praise, that's how awesome this was.

*dies*
Romana Dante chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This was amazingly brilliant beyond all reason. I LOVE your descriptions of the Doctor in this, how incredibly obsessed and dedicated he is to finishing the timey-wimey machine, then the bit at the end, the "letting the madness take him so the emptiness would not" line was utterly amazing.

Are you sure this was your first fic? It's absolutely brilliant for a first go, it's absolutely brilliant in general! I hope you write more, I'll definitely be reading D
Gil Shalos1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Great story, great insight, all the way from "Sometimes when she came home she'd find the Doctor just sitting there with a face like blank paper and eyes like the void." to "And Martha understood that this was how he stopped the void from taking him." - adding something to our understanding of the hyperactive 10th doctor - and fantastic voice of Martha, too, BTW. All round good read.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Great story, I really enjoyed it
Aline chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I love all these Doctor/Martha 1969 stories! And I can just picture them together, dancing in the rain. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
wyldcat chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
That was really, really good. I like the understated-ness of it all, like how you showed that the Doctor was losing it but trying not to for Martha's sake. Ehe, you've given me lots to think about now with your interpretation!

Great fic!