Reviews for I Love You
Lisa Cooper chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Your ending was sad and sweet. Thank you for your story. L.
LaLaMichelle chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
This story you wrote was phenomenal ; just amazing! I read Summer of My German solider and this would've been a waayyyy better ending to the book than there already was. Haha. T\
brooke13243546 chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
so there is a sequill?1 great job so far
brooke13243546 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
ohhh is there a sequill?
brooke13243546 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
wow great job so far i love i always woundered why the orgional author made patty so young you now?
brooke13243546 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
ohh wow i love it! man not any people write stories a bout summer of my german solder!
ergerica chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
wow just wow :)
mimigene97 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
LOVE IT! :)
dragongirlG chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
I just finished reading the novel and then found this...this is a wonderful continuation! It definitely sounds like it could be right out of the book, and I love that you let Anton survive and that they still had to separate in the end. Great work!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
To some this would seam a pointless story because we end up with the same result, but everything has changed. Patty is stronger and she knows that Anton loves her. Anton has had the chance to protect and care for her; and he helped her and her father. Harry was able to express without knowing to her that he loved her. Patty now has to at least believe that he loved her when she was young. There has been a lot of growth.

Oh and ANTON IS ALIVE!

Oh, and please, Please, PLEASE find it in your heart to write a swqual. I want to know she will find him. I want to see if thing are better for her at home. I want to see how he survives the rest of the war and hwere he goes.

Amber Esme Hermione
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
He drug them all the way to Jinkensville and she DIDN'T NOTICE!

*face palms* Oh Patty you are so clueless, but we love you anyway. Man Anton is motivated when he sets his mind to something. I'm almost sad to reach this chapter because the fic has been so delightful.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
That was an awesome shift, and it's good to see into Harry's head to know what's he's thinking in that moment. You almost threw me when you switched back to 1st person though. I'm glad to see that you are going as deep into Patty's conflict at this moment.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
That was brilliant! You're brilliant!

Really though this is a bit unrealistic considering the officers wouldn't really leave the escaped POW. They too want fame, and a promotion would be nice too. Still I will not critique too harshly because I've seen crazier things in fanfiction.

It was still a very excelent chapter with a lot of emotional tension and imagery that supported this mood.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Anton survives remember? It's in the title! He can't leave! He can't die! No, No, No, No, NO!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Well f**k! Of course it had to be her father. What tension you have set up for the next chapter!