Reviews for Dear God
Katie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
OMG! you took this directly from my imagination! I was thinking they should do a show about House getting beatin like this! i wish they would, i wish you could talk to the director and tell him about your idea. This was well written, man i wish they'd do an episode like this! you're a great writer man! Awesome! (sorry i keep saying "man" lol, im just excited at how close this was to my imagination of future ideas for House episodes) :) keep writin' awesome stuff like this!
HouseAddict16 chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
Amazing stuff. I read all seven chapters, to catch myself up. Great idea, and nicely done.
DXRULES103 chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
Yes! Another chapter thank you!
C Elise chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
Poor House!great fiction
Rangerette chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
poor Wilson! *hugs him* I hope more is coming soon! I love this!
HouseAddict16 chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
Great chapter, too short tho. Nutty lady huh? Good Wilson portrail.
DXRULES103 chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
Yes, I love you even if I hate the cliffhangers. Oh, I will be waiting for the update. You did well! I can't believe House doesn't remember Wilson!
MelonNet chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
This is a super great story! Keep up the great work! Csn't wait for chapter 7!
Rangerette chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
aw! poor House and Wilson! I can't wait to read more!
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Ohh thats mean! Looking forward to more! :)

Take care,

-TLH
DXRULES103 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
OMG you got to be kidding me. I do not like cliffhangers. But I will firmly stick around. Thanks for putting another chapter up.
Rangerette chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
I love this and i can't wait to read more.
Z33 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Love the fic, can't wait for the next chapter!

But more importantly to you, 4 or 5 years ago when I was still in high school, I was working at an Arby's and Rascal Flatts pulled up in their limo to get lunch. They were performing later that night somewhere in the downtown area and I got all their signatures on the back of one of those slips of paper they put in the trays. My manager got box tickets.

At the time, I didn't really know who they were since they were new and I wasn't that into country music. Now I'm wondering if that piece of paper survived my 3 moves and my college dorm and if I could sell it for anything...
HouseAddict16 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Great chapter. Love how things always twist a little. can't wait for more, as for ideas, i know how it is when they stop coming.
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
Good stuff. Enjoyed the read! Hope your bro leaves you a lone so you can update soon! :)