Reviews for Kindergarten, SAIYUKI style!
no yaoi chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Awww chibi goku and kids saiyuki characters are so cute but nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo Yooooooaaaaaaiiiiiii!
looooooonng chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
Ame it was not that long u was being funny but at the same time over dramatic
yaios aren'good chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Like the story but did u had to have yaios sanzo,Gorky,gojyo,hakaii are not gay or do they like each other like that u must be a yaoi fan
SaintAnime chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
I *really* like your story and everything I've read is just *amazing*. Anyway, chapter was a big turn around for me. The atmosphere just slowly changed from cheerful and nonchalant to just down right ominous and, I won't lie, a little creepy. To be honest I actually shuddered a few times while I was reading it mainly because I *really* *really* don't like Nii/Ukkoku, Kami, and I utterly *despise* Nataku's dad (hate him so much I don't even remember his name). Anyway, I feel kinda dumb writing this since it's been like five years, but whatever. This is a great story and I hope that you continue it.
Neko-Aku-Chan chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
I love this fic 3 It's one of my favourites! Please please please continue it! This ending is killing me for years already.
Thanks and again-Amazing and amusing fan fic.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
What is going on? Goku being an orphan? Konzen falling for Homura... Tempou and Kenren flirting with one another! Goku! Adorable Goku being so gullible! Who are these other Sanzo people? Will they, Goku and Konzen reunite? Who does Goku love, other than Nataku... Xd Haha! So cute, Kindergarten and Elementary!
YoukaiNemisis chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
"ultra super mega paper fan of DOOM!" Brilliant. )
roserapier chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
This is an awesome story! Please tell me you haven't discontinued it; I want to see where it goes. Update soon!
iwanteddeletethis764 chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Kindergarten Saiyuki is so cute! Dang, the bunny-pervert still scares the heck out of me! I give you a dozen e-cookies! Please update?
pinaygirl54 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Im COMPLETELY loving this XD Whats gonna happen to poor Goku! *GASP* Please please please please please update soooooooon!
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
WOW nice story hope you update soon!
ROZENNEKO101 chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
hi i really love this story and i thought this would be really neat that u know that sanzo carries a gun with him every were in the manga and anime so what i was thinking of u could make it were its sanzo's birthday or something like that and make it were he gets a toy gun but the thing is it sounds just like a really gun but isnt a real gun so oops g2g byby and i hope u can update when u can k byby
FMASaiyukiFanatic chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
I love this! I can just imagine this whole story! Please update soon!
Alaswyn chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Wah! This story is so cute! You gotta update, like, now! Please!
lilgurlanima chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
ooh... what are they gonna do to goku?