Reviews for The Pain of My Existance
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 7 . 1/25
nice
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
OMG..you let him die? You damn well let him die? After he finally got the hug he so wanted?! YOU LET HIM FU***** DIE? Why? WHY?!...okay enough of the drama :)

Thanks for uploading this amazing story! But could you leave jd alive in your next story? Would be much appreciated :)
Even thought it was a nice way to go for him...

Great story! And go on like this! You are really good with drama :) (even thought you made me laugh a lot)
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
ice chips? what's that?

Great chapter again!
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Nice last thought...
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
It's funny, how the one, who is actually sick always has to reasure his friends/relatives...shouldn't it be the other way around? I mean they don't need more stress, if they are actually sick. Even more, if it has something to do with the heart...even if you think about it, it makes them feeled loved ...so probably not such a bad thing after all..
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Two weeks...that's not much
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Uhhh...very dramatic! And that in the first chapter...amazing!
Time Vortex chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
I loved this story! Very exciting and emotional! I felt real anxiety, fear, and sadness. Great job!
A changing time chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Wow that was such a beautiful story. So saddening but beautiful, you are a brilliant writer. Xx
Lolapola chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is so so good! Honestly the best scrubs fic I've ever read, all the other ones have JD as depressed or angry, I think it works better as his normal self :) anyway, good job!
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Great job. I have just re-read this story for the hundreth time and it still gets me. Yes, the ending is sad, but it is still perfect. Keep up the good work
myriad-souls chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Really well written. I loved it :)

Thank you!
blair chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
i lovee this story soooo much!
McFun chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Believe that story rocks! Even though it is so sad I loved it. I even began to imagine an episode ans i chose a song for the last scene : keep holding on by glee cast
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
Whoa...that was pretty well written! You've put them into character which is one of the main reasons why I've enjoyed this so much!