Reviews for The Pain of My Existance
D;
JaneDoe chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Dude wtf?
Skendo chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
What! YOU KILLED JD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo :( Good story but Nooooooooo :0
tsukiko kawaguchi chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I jinxed myself. I reviewed before reading the rest of the last chapter believing he will totally is the world so cruel...
tsukiko kawaguchi chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
This was awesome! A sobbing fest and a fluff ball all in one thank you soooo much for not killing jd, i don't think my heart could take it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
nice
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
OMG..you let him die? You damn well let him die? After he finally got the hug he so wanted?! YOU LET HIM FU***** DIE? Why? WHY?!...okay enough of the drama :)

Thanks for uploading this amazing story! But could you leave jd alive in your next story? Would be much appreciated :)
Even thought it was a nice way to go for him...

Great story! And go on like this! You are really good with drama :) (even thought you made me laugh a lot)
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
ice chips? what's that?

Great chapter again!
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Nice last thought...
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
It's funny, how the one, who is actually sick always has to reasure his friends/relatives...shouldn't it be the other way around? I mean they don't need more stress, if they are actually sick. Even more, if it has something to do with the heart...even if you think about it, it makes them feeled loved ...so probably not such a bad thing after all..
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Two weeks...that's not much
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Uhhh...very dramatic! And that in the first chapter...amazing!
Time Vortex chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
I loved this story! Very exciting and emotional! I felt real anxiety, fear, and sadness. Great job!
A changing time chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Wow that was such a beautiful story. So saddening but beautiful, you are a brilliant writer. Xx
Lolapola chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is so so good! Honestly the best scrubs fic I've ever read, all the other ones have JD as depressed or angry, I think it works better as his normal self :) anyway, good job!