Reviews for For the Sake of Sake
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
This is just simply beautiful. You cannot believe how many times you have made me laugh from this, seriously! :D

it's just so Awesome it's unreal. I would try to point out specifically what's so good about it, but I would fail epically-because the whole thing is just too good. Thi is also going on my list of Awesome things. :D
Snowkid chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
the sake is banished thing was really funny but i don't like the rest of the story
PanMarlon chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
I need to stop laughing! I can't breath! I will highly recommend this story for good laughs!
ry chapter 15 . 9/21/2008
awsome
0mohni0 chapter 14 . 8/14/2008
yay!

Awesome story!
0mohni0 chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
OH MAN. That was AWESOME. I love this story. KEEP IT UP!
0mohni0 chapter 11 . 8/14/2008
Woah. Freaky-dude Mayuri being NICE?
darkchocol8807 chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
THIS IS SO FRICKIN' HILARIOUS!
darkchocol8807 chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
lol!

"too into nanao" is the cutest way to describe shunsui!

this is really cute!

DarkC
hottfroggy chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Haha, this is great so far! I hope it gets better!
fourwalls chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
This is freaking hilarious, wherever did you get this idea. I was laughing almost the entire time. I especially loved the part when Shunshui sobered up and when Yamamoto was drunk. This is really funny.
boygenius1220 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Haha!
GinIchimaru321 chapter 14 . 6/4/2008
Wow, this is the firsttime I've been in a special thanks. I'm honored!

It's sort of sad to see this story end though...Loved Yamamoto when he was drunk of his ass XD
KyourakuZelda chapter 14 . 5/28/2008
Very nice closing to one of the greatest fanfics I've ever read!

I look foward to your next story. Should be interesting.
RadicalEd57 chapter 15 . 5/28/2008
Ah, I miss X-men: Evolution. I watched it every time it was on. *nod nod*

BTW, you're the only one who can make French cool. I used to like French, but then I took the class and wasted a year of my life. Now I only know random words, colors, and how to say, "I don't know how to speak French." LOL.