Reviews for Obscene
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
O.- Niiice.
w0rmsign chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
SO late to the party, lol, but I only saw this ep recently and it's a mojor fave. Thomas and Craig are cute as hell, an this is a sweet little ficlet ;)
Lalikaa chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Haha, very cute oneshot. Always love a little Craig/Thomas now and then. C:
Ecstasy69 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
i love this story :)

i never paid much attention to thomas but this just made me fall in love with him!

such a cute read
Rikki Scotts chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
there is so not enough love for CraigXThomas

but this story is awesome

moar plz? *Puppy eyes*
i fell in love with a villain chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Charming, yet somewhat adorabley...obscene. o;

*pelted with eggs*

Ahem, yes, well...I loved that Thomas/Craig interaction at the end too. "Maybe I could do your laundry sometime." Oh Craig, I love you so. Because of Craig that's my new pick up line. XD

Anyway. I always loved the thought of this couple, but dammit, there isn't enough of ThomasxCraig fics on here. Yours was genius though. I applaud you for that. Who knows, maybe one day I'll even make a ThomasxCraig oneshot? XD

Anyway. Keep it up. )
Leona Rose chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This was perfect! I absolutely died laughing at "ass-barf blood tampon."

Best couple in SP ever... why is there only one fic for them! At least it was a great one :D
Don'tKillKenny chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
haha, i love this couple so much! cant decide which is better, creek or...would it be cromas or thaig?
Cuffs chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
That was so cute. So extremely cute, it made me all warm and fuzzy. ~
DragonSapphire chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This was absolutely adorable! I love Craig's protectiveness. :)
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
lol

that was an amazing fic

keep up the work :)
zombiexlemming chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Thank you for being awesome and writing this! I LOVE them, and there's so not enough of them around
daellyra chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Wow, that was nice! I'm so glad I finaly found a Craig/Thomas fic. I'm afraid I'm going to have to start writting some of my own since this is the first I've found so far. Any way, I really liked it, good job!
QuirkQuirk chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
See, this is why I love the internet. I just this very minute finished watching a rerun of the tourettes episode, and wondered if maybe by some miracle there might be some fanfiction for it...

And lo and behold! You provided! :D

You did a super nice job with this! It had a nice balance of humour and sincerity, and it was written in a creative way, displaying all the pros and cons of the situation. I like how you made their public aspect of the relationship based off of being so crude and crass, but underneath it all there was so much devotion and caring and sweetness between them!

You win my "awesome person of the day" award for being the one person who went out there and actually did something for this pairing, because I'm sure others thought of it, but you're the one who actually took initiative and followed through! Kudos to you!
Onigiri49 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Aww... so well written. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pairing. Ever since Craig wanted to do Thomas's laundry I thought of them being together.

I wish someone could write about them at the age they are in the show as friends. It'd just be so cute. Then Thomas could finally have a friend who doesn't have TS like him.