Reviews for Mistaken Judgment
TranquilSapphire chapter 7 . 2/23
Do update! Its cruel to leave us hanging like that what with evrything happening and all!
This is stupid. I actually wish she was dead so he'd be forced to stop deluding himself. She can't be dead because she said she wouldn't leave him, what crap. I can understand wanting her to be alive and hoping to rescue her, but fact is if she had escaped she'd have come back to the burrow, she was even thinking that, she wouldn't be hiding alone in Godrics hollow when she could have gone to the burrow instead she's not an imbecile.
So there's two options. She's deAd. Or she was captured in which case she's dead. Or is about to be. Shouting at people that you know she's not dead won't stop her from being dead it's just unnecessarily obnoxious and rude and plain stupid it's what 2 year olds do to get what they want. If Harry's so determined that he's going to find hermione he should be confronting voldemort or at least some death eAters. If he can't even do that then yes hermione is very much dead
Gryffenclaw's Princess chapter 7 . 2/17
More?
waterflame4991 chapter 1 . 2/1
Alrighty so I don't know if you heard the news yet, but this shipping has been approved by JK Rowling herself! Soooo motivation to continue!
But really, just a friendly reminder that this story is greatly missed :) It's beautifully written and it would be such a privilege to read more of it!
mychakk chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
I remember reading this story on Portkey years ago. It's a real pity it has never been finished.
medstudent1026 chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Reading this is like reading the hunger games! Such a page turner! I love the development of the relationships and the way you write, so clear cut... and today's my birthday, thanks for this!
rupali100 chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
hell! where is the next chapter? The story is brilliant!
Passi chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Updaaaaatteeeeeee please. Please. Please. The plot was so fascinating though Harry's second " breakdown" was a bit predictable. It would have made the story more intense if you had Ron as the bewildered one and Harry be the one to tell Ron why voldemort took hermione in a grim tone. ( Hope that made sense? Ish?)
JazzGirl123 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Oh, gods. I'm crying so hard right now, I might as well be the source of the Niagara Falls. It was just so emotional and raw.

I didn't expect Harry not to be so included in the hunt, but I guess it's expected...on the bright side, the twins and Ron have got this! They're brilliant in their own way, and just as determined.

Also, if Ron realizes Harry's feelings for Hermione before Harry himself, he's either in denial or just clueless on his emotions. Not saying that's a bad thing or it's his fault considering they're in a war and she was kidnapped so he has no time to consider his feelings at the moment, but still.

Anyways, really amazing story so far; hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Bueller
...
Bueller
...
Bueller?

what happened to the rest of the story?
Sg1robinson chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
What Happened! Please update this story! I want Harry to find Hermione! I want Ron, George and Fred to find and destroy the Horcruxes! This is torture!
Lisa1312 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Aaaand? We were just getting to the good part?!
AmandaSingh0 chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
please finish all of your strories especially this one. I feel in love with this story when i first read the summary. This whole idea of this story is interesting and realistic(because harry and co. would destory the world for each other.)
nostalgiakills chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
I want more of this.
The February Rose chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I really hope that you continue your story. It's really good and I would like to know what happens.