Reviews for Special Occasions
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Very nice story, hope your friend gonna enjoy it as much as I did.

Me too, when I see my birthday coming, I realise everything I didn't get to do ans stuff. Should be fun time but always turn up the other way. So it was nice to see Dean enjoy it for once.
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Aw, this is so sweet. Really enjoyed it.
staceycj chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I really liked this. It was sweet, and it almost made me cry. Good story!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
poopidoo chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Dean's (and Jess's) birthday is january 24th. So... if Jessica died november 2nd and they have been "travelling together again for slightly less than eight months"... What I don't get is the timeline here...

Ok, forgive me - your story is great anyways!
Amy chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
This was sweet. Too bad we haven't had a b-day epi on the show - yet. :) Good job.
bday girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Thanks for writing this story... It's my birthday tomorrow so it's cool that your story showed up.
friendly chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
thatwas really nice.. good job..
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
That was an awesome story hon! Just loved how Sam thought to celebrate Dean's birthday, even though he must have been sad as it would have been Jess' birthday that day too! Just so 'Sam' him going out and getting the banner and balloons and finding a practical but beautiful present for his brother! And sneaking out whilst he was in the bathroom to get pancakes too!

Sad how Dean never celebrated his birthday whilst Sam was at Stanford, he and his Dad were always too busy with hunts and it wasn't a priority in his Dad's mind, probably didn't even realise the date! Just loved how Sam let him know that he always thought of Dean on that date and wished he had been with him!

Brilliant touch Sam letting him get away with calling him Sammy as it was a special occasion!

All in all great piece of writing, and Dean learned to celebrate his birthday again, he may not have a mum and their dad was missing but he had a brother that thought enough of him to go out of his way to do something special for him!

Loved every word, can't wait until you are 'connected' again and posting more stories!
Brenny chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
hey hon *waves*

1. thank you so much for the SN music mix CD! I LOVE IT! i'm amazed you did this despite all the moving thing

and 2: thank you for shifting dean's birthday *g* really nice birthday story! i wish kripke would write such a script for a episode :)

so once again THANK YOU SO MUCH! and i still miss ya, cross fingers for talking to you soon, again!

many hugs and hugys
Devil'sDesire14 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! *squishes the boys and you*
Manavie chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
It was really beutiful and nicely done! I loved reading it a lot.

Loved the way Sam surprised Dean and how Dean recated to it.

Great story...and thanks for the read :)

Hoping to read more of your stories.

Hugs

Manavie.
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I love it,..great story!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
What a wonderful story.

I've missed reading your work, but now understand why you have not been posting.

I loved how Sam surprised Dean on his birthday and yet how sad that Dean thought his own brother would not remember this special day.

It may not mean anything to some people, but I really appreciate that you use the Kripke timeline from the show and only had Sam at college for two years.

How sad that Dean didn't celebrate his birthday while Sam was gone, yet even though all trimmings and the knife were great gifts, the best one was that Sam is with him again and remembered his birthday.

Thanks for the smile and for sharing another story with us.

Enjoy your new house.